Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire (PRWEB UK) 7 November 2014
Changeworknow will now be offering its hospitality clients the ability in integrate with the Fourth People System, to ensure a seamless transfer from candidate to employee.
Lisa Proctor, Chief Marketing Officer at Changeworknow, explains, “With a growing number of organisations using both Changeworknow and Fourth solutions, we have created a partnership that will deliver costs savings for our clients and enhances the candidate experience as they transition to become an employee. The integration will significantly reduce the manual overhead often associated with the on-boarding of an employee.
Catherine Iredale, Communications Director at Fourth, continues, “We are always seeking ways to make life as simple as possible for our customers. Working with Changeworknow means there is no more duplication of effort – entering the individuals’ information correctly once at the start of the process means elimination of errors in the transition too.
The integration is available to all clients who use both Changeworknow Applicant Tracking Solution and Fourth People System and several organisations have already committed to implement this new functionality, including Wagamama.
Changeworknow provides award-winning corporate online recruitment, applicant tracking and talent engagement systems that deliver exceptional business results. Using the latest and most innovative open source technology, the system is very flexible, modular and scalable and can be configured and tailored to meet an organisations requirements and process.
The solution addresses needs for every type of corporate recruitment including high volume, seasonal, temporary and permanent, specialist recruitment, graduates and internal hires. Changeworknow clients include Mitchells and Butlers, Sainsbury’s, Barratt Developments, Ask Italian, Notonthehighstreet, Center Parcs and Vue Cinemas.
Fourth is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based cost control solutions to the hospitality industry - solutions that give customers complete control of their spending in all the key business areas including labour, inventory, purchase-to-pay, HR and payroll.
- It works with over 1,000 hospitality groups including Carluccio’s, Center Parcs, D&D, Fuller’s, Gondola, Hyatt, Jamie’s Italian, Le Meridien, Merlin Entertainment, Soho House, Spirit Pub Company, SSP, Stonegate, Tragus, Travelodge and Wagamama.
- In 2012, Fourth acquired Adaco, a US-based hospitality software (SaaS) business which specialises in the global hotel sector.
- Last year, Fourth was crowned the UK’s leading independent cloud computing business in the Cloudex 20:20, an influential panel of industry heavyweights.
- Fourth is majority-owned by ECI Partners, the leading private equity firm.
- It is known as one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology firms, having been placed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 three times in the past four years.