Oxnard, California (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
The subject matter of the webinars includes Revenue and Tax issues, Sub-contractor Management and Government Contracting as well as an Executive Overview of Dynamics ProjectPro™. These educational webinars will be offered in October, November and December.
- 'Understanding the New Revenue Recognition for Engineer and Construction Firms' - October 30th 11am PDT
- 'Executive Overview of Microsoft Dynamics "All in One" ERP for Construction and Consulting Engineering Firms' - November 6th 10am PST
- 'How to streamline tax compliance for construction firms with CCH Taxation' - November 13th 11am PST
- 'Understanding the 5 key strategies to managing Sub-Contractors' - November 20th 11am PST
- 'Working with Government Contracting in Microsoft Dynamics AX' - December 11th 11am PST
For more information on each of these webinars or to register for one or all of these, go to http://www.dynamicsprojectpro.com/industry-solutions/architecture-engineering-and-construction-webinars.html.
Dynamics ProjectPro from Western Computer combines project accounting (ERP) with project management (EPPM) to meet the needs of sophisticated project driven construction companies. Dynamics ProjectPro is built into Microsoft Dynamics AX, a world class ERP product owned and supported by Microsoft.
Western Computer (WCI) has been providing accounting and business intelligence solutions throughout North America for over two decades and is a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner with achievements that place WCI in the elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from across the globe. For more information on the Dynamics ProjectPro solution visit: http://www.dynamicsprojectpro.com/.