In the last 12 months, we’ve doubled our client base, number of employees, and seen a 140% increase in the number of bookings we process.
Victoria, BC (PRWEB) October 27, 2014
Checkfront, Inc., a leading provider of online booking services, announced today that their platform for availability-based businesses has processed over $375 million (USD) in online bookings since it launched.
Checkfront allows accommodation, tour operators, rental businesses to manage bookings, centralize administration and sell their services online. Checkfront’s application snaps into a business’ existing website by integrating with popular web platforms like WordPress, Joomla and Facebook, and includes a built-in payment processing platform that integrates with a wide variety of payment gateways, including Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.Net.
“The past year has been huge for us,” says Jason Morehouse, CTO. “In the last 12 months, we’ve doubled our client base, number of employees, and seen a 140% increase in the number of bookings we process. We often hear from our customers that Checkfront allows them to spend less time on booking management and more time on growth, and we’re seeing the proof of that in the stats.
“We expect a continuation of this trend in 2015 and are excited for all the things to come in our roadmap.”
With customers in 70 countries, Checkfront supports 38 currencies and 14 languages. Checkfront’s delivers maximum reliability by operating on a distributed network with data centers in five geographically diverse locations including the United States, United Kingdom and Asia. Their customers cover a wide range of service-based businesses within the tourism, hospitality and rental industries.
A few more statistics from Checkfront in the last twelve months:
- Merchants process bookings in 48 different currencies, and 14 languages.
- 3,283,839 booking receipts and invoices where delivered in the last year.
- 34% of bookings made are outside of normal business hours.
- The most popular payment processors are Stripe, Authorize.net and Paypal.
- Mobile bookings have increased 45% from the previous year.
- The support department has responded to 28,711 inquiries since October 2013.
- Checkfront has added 7 new people to our the in the last year, totaling 15.
- The platform is hosted on 14 servers spread across the US, UK and Asia.
- The twelve month uptime is 99.97%.
- Checkfront has bootstrapped itself to date and is 100% funded by their customers.
For more information about the Checkfront booking platform, visit checkfront.com or call 1 (800) 559-0985 / (604) 229-2633.