Novato, Calif. (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
The Republic of Tea, leading purveyor of premium teas, today announced that its new Biodynamic® Organic Breakfast Green Tea, Biodynamic® Organic Turmeric Cinnamon Tea, Biodynamic® Organic Ginger Tea, Matchia™ Tea, and Get Clean® Stackable Tea Trio Tin are now available for purchase at Central Market stores in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Plano, San Antonio and Southlake, Texas. The Central Market stores in these locations will carry the following teas:
- BIODYNAMIC® ORGANIC BREAKFAST GREEN TEA – Premium, 100% Biodynamic® Organic Green tea leaves from Sri Lanka are blended with a touch of 100% Biodynamic Organic Black Darjeeling. The perfect combination steeps a fresh, light breakfast tea with sweet, floral notes. Harvested from Certified Biodynamic® farms that grow other beneficial crops such as limes and lemongrass. These other crops enhance the vitality of the farms’ health and contribute to the benefits of this vibrant tea. Retail Price: $12.99
- BIODYNAMIC® ORGANIC TURMERIC CINNAMON TEA- Premium, 100% Biodynamic® turmeric and cinnamon are grown by four Certified Biodynamic® farms in central Sri Lanka that are committed to biodiversity and sustainability. Reputed to balance and support a healthy response to inflammation, these earthy, full-bodied spices have been used for centuries in eastern medicine. Retail Price: $12.99
- BIODYNAMIC® ORGANIC GINGER TEA - Premium, 100% Biodynamic® ginger is grown by a collective of four Certified Biodynamic® farms in central Sri Lanka. The farmers are committed to biodiversity, which is believed to increase the nutritional vitality of both the soil and plants. Their sustainable practices yield a powerful and spicy ginger tea. This palate-cleanser is also soothing to the digestive system. Retail Price: $12.99
- MATCHIA™ TEA- The first ever premium tea to mix fine Japanese matcha green tea powder and nutrient-dense chia seeds. Matcha has been used in Japan for centuries to simultaneously stimulate mental alertness and a calm, meditative state. Known as complete protein, chia seeds bring fiber and omega-3 fatty acids to this invigorating tea. Retail Price: $18.99
- GET CLEAN® STACKABLE TEA TRIO TIN- A collection of three premium-cleansing teas for two-weeks worth of sipping. The innovative tea trio includes two new flavors and the already popular get clean from its collection of BE WELL RED® teas. Each gentle herb tea can be used alone or in conjunction with a cleansing program to help get the body back into balance. Each individual airtight compartment contains 14 natural, unbleached, round tea bags free of tags, strings and staples. All three tins, each with a lid of its own, snap together for ease of storage or pull apart for ease of portability and are perfect as a gift or trial size. Retail Price: $13.99
Each of these premium teas are also available for purchase through the company website (http://www.REPUBLICofTEA.com), mail-order catalogue and by calling 800.298.4TEA (4832).
# # #
About The Republic of Tea:
The Republic of Tea enriches people’s lives through its premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a “Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp” lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware, available exclusively at specialty retailers throughout the U.S. Further, The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and actively supports worthy organizations like Action Against Hunger, The Ethical Tea Partnership, The Prostate Cancer Foundation, Room to Read and The Whole Planet Foundation. Certifications include Demeter USA Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade certification, Gluten-Free certification, Non-GMO Project verification, OU Kosher certification, Rainforest Alliance certification and USDA Organic certification. For more information, please visit http://www.REPUBLICofTEA.com or call 1.800.298.4832. Follow The Republic of Tea on Twitter at twitter.com/republicoftea and Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RepublicofTea.