Woodworkers can now easily access, search, and use our huge inventory of multimedia content
Medina, MN (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Woodworkersjournal.com has been completely upgraded. The new state-of-the-art site features over 1,000 articles at launch, expert tips, projects and videos in the easy-to-read format that defines Woodworker’s Journal magazine. The following are new features of the upgraded site:
- The newly organized categories and drop-down menus make it fast and easy to find pertinent
- Site visitors can learn, research, and make purchases all in a secure online environment
powered by Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
- The updated Reader’s Project Gallery makes it easier for users to share their best work with
- A new video gallery page features all Woodworker's Journal videos in easy-to-search
- The site works equally well on desktop/laptop computers or mobile devices such as
smartphones and tablets
- eZine subscribers are granted access to featured free plans and all past eZine content
- Woodworkers of all skill levels can easily find content appropriate to their woodworking ability
“Woodworkers can now easily access, search, and use our huge inventory of multimedia content,” said Rob Johnstone, publisher at Rockler Press, Inc. “At a time when other woodworking magazines are diminishing or closing their doors, we are getting stronger and bigger. This new site will help us continue to grow and serve our readership even better.”
The new website is up and running – visit woodworkersjournal.com to explore the new content.
About Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Celebrating its 60th year as a family-run business, Rockler Woodworking and Hardware is the nation’s premier supplier
of specialty hardware, tools, lumber and other high quality woodworking and do-it-yourself products. Rockler has 29 retail
locations in AZ, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA, and WI, as well as extensive
catalog and internet operations.
To learn more about Rockler, please visit http://www.rockler.com or call 1-877-ROCKLER.