London, UK (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Since the reform and opening up, particularly in the 1990s, a number of private institutes for laser medical cosmetology appeared in China. As of 2012, the laser medical cosmetology sector had turned into the fourth biggest services industry, giving ground only to the real estate, automotive sales and travel sectors. In 2013, there were more than 35,000 laser reshaping institutes of various properties, like beauty salons, reshaping clinics, cosmetology hospitals, etc. The revenue generated from the sale of laser medical cosmetology instruments in China were around USD 0.24 billion as of 2013.
Owing to the country’s large population, the scale of the laser medical cosmetology industry is far from satisfying the market demand. As of 2013, the number of expert beauticians ranged between 4,000 and 7,000, whilst the potential number of persons demanding medical cosmetology was estimated conservatively from 20 million to 30 million annually. The number of females aged between 15-64 years old is nearly 170 million; the share of females aged between 20-45 in the total medical cosmetology consumption is 64%, meaning that the overall number of target clients is close to 90 million in China. The professional laser beautician is in critical shortage in China.
In-demand research report “Research on Laser Medical Cosmetology Market in China, 2014-2018” drawn up by Huidian Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Research on Laser Medical Cosmetology Market in China, 2014-2018
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The report gives an extensive overview of laser medical cosmetology, reviews the current standing of the international laser medical cosmetology industry and analyses the development environment of laser medical cosmetology industry in China. The study provides an up-close examination of the industry in China as of today, covering the current position of laser medical cosmetology, pricing issues, competitive landscape and latest trends. It provides data on the national laser medical cosmetology market size, examining the issues like supply & demand, output value, supply of laser medical cosmetology instruments; industry size forecasts are included with respect to instruments size and output value. The study includes profiles of the leading domestic laser medical cosmetology institutions, a discussion of new investment opportunities and hurdles, as well as development trend forecasts of the nation’s laser medical cosmetology.
- All-round overview of laser medical cosmetology.
- Review of the laser medical cosmetology market worldwide and in major geographies – Israel, America and Japan.
- Insights into the economic environment, related policies, standards and regulations in China.
- Discussion of the current situation in the national laser medical cosmetology market.
- Data on the laser medical cosmetology market size and forecast figures in China.
- Evaluation of the competition in the industry in tandem with a keen look at the competitive scenario in the offing.
- Profiles of the top 6 laser medical cosmetology establishments in the country.
- Identification of investment opportunities and barriers in the industry.
- Outlook and future development path of the domestic laser medical cosmetology market up to 2018.
More in-demand reports by the publisher can be found at Huidian Research page.