(PRWEB UK) 28 October 2014
Mobile and NFC systems have increasing power and potential in the banking and payments world and SMi is proud to have Dag-Inge Flatraaker, General Manager at DNB Bank & Executive Board Member at EPC (European Payments Council), speaking about the mobile and digital revolution at its 14th annual Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions conference.
This event will examine how the industry is being forced to ‘reinvent’ itself in response to increasing competition and impeding regulatory requirements - (SEPA and MIF caps), security measures and more importantly, the increase in the demand for immediate payment systems particularly the adoption of mobile and near field communication (NFC) systems.
Reasons to attend:
This two day networking event will invite in depth discussion of the key drivers impacting Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions. Join us and discover what is going in this burgeoning market to:
- Hear about new technologies which could transform your business
- Meet with industry pioneers to discuss how they see the sector advancing
- Learn about how new entrants plan to growth their market share
- Network with major players and see what your competitors are working on
Other Key Speakers Include:
- Michiel Van Doeveren, Senior policy advisor, Cash and payment systems, De Nederlandsche Bank N V
- Michel Drupsteen, Business Strategy Payments, Payments ING NL, ING Nederland
- Nina Wenning, CEO, BDB Bankernas Depå AB
- Kristine Nilsson, SEPA & EU Payment Regulation Coordinator, Group Payments & Cash Management, Swedbank
- Kurt Gjesten, Managing Director & CEO, Pan Nordic Association
- Henrik Bergman, Senior Manager Market Infrastructure, Transaction Banking, SEB
- Errol Koolmeister, Nordic Fraud & Dispute Analytics Manager, Fraud Risk amd Disputes, Nordea
Last chance to save £100, register before October 31st and receive early bird discount.
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015nordiccard15.asp
For more information, contact Sultan Alamro on +44 (0) 207 827 6066 or email salamro(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
About SMi Group:
The SMi Group is a highly professional, independent and global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops and Masterclasses, and online Communities. The SMi Group creates and delivers events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk