London, UK (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) is primarily utilised in the production of various coatings and solvents. Besides, this material finds application in the manufacture of printing inks and synthetic rubber. The lion's share of the global MEK production capacities is held by the APAC region, with China being the leading producer and consumer of the product in the region. The country’s share in the global material production has shown stable YoY growth in the past recent years. The MEK demand and production volumes are forecast to enlarge remarkably in the developing countries, while the developed countries will witness stable growth rates.
Topical research study “Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical report includes a thorough analysis of the global methyl ethyl ketone segment and provides an in-depth overview of the market performance. It presents up-to-date statistics on the production of methyl ethyl ketone, its trade, capacity and consumption globally, by region and by country. Furthermore, the novel report examines the competitive environment, gives profiles of the leading firms and producers active within the market. The research also offers an insightful review of the main geographical methyl ethyl ketone markets and uncovers useful information on export, import and supply of the material. Additionally, prices statistics is presented in the study. An outlook for the global methyl ethyl ketone sector through 2018 is also provided in this study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Comprehensive methyl ethyl ketone industry analysis will expand the knowledge of the market.
- Overview of the key producers and firms helps to identify potential suppliers, business partners and customers.
- Global methyl ethyl ketone market forecast until 2018 facilitates the decision-making process.
- Thorough examination of the market trends globally and by region helps to ensure effective business planning.
- Gain access to figures and tables, featuring data on regional and global consumption, prices and capacities.
- Equip yourself with unique information on recent projects within the industry.
- Full understanding of the world methyl ethyl ketone sector helps to raise sales and improve market position.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.