London, UK (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Despite the downward trend in phthalic anhydride (PA) consumption within 2008-2009, the market is currently growing due to the high material demand. The world PA demand is primarily driven by such application sectors, as resins, dyes and plasticizers production. In 2013, the material was primarily applied in the production of unsaturated polyester resins and phthalates. The overall PA consumption exceeded 4 million tonnes.
In 2013, the APAC region was the dominant PA consumer. It was followed by Europe, North and Latin America. In the same year, China, the USA, South Korea, Taiwan and India were the major producers of the material. China ranked the first in the APAC region in terms of PA output, with an annual capacity of 450,000 tonnes.
The PA market is forecast to grow at over 3% annually in the next 4 years, with APAC and Latin America becoming the largest consumers. The material production is set to increase considerably in China given the significant growth of PA production facilities over the recent years.
Topical research study “Phthalic Anhydride (PA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Phthalic Anhydride (PA): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical report analyses the world market for phthalic anhydride and provides trustworthy data on the performance of the industry globally, by region and by country. It offers unique and reliable statistics on the phthalic anhydride capacity, production, and foreign trade. The study includes an overview of the main producers and firms within the world phthalic anhydride marketplace. Besides, it examines the end-use segments of the material, highlights the major consumers and reviews the downstream markets. The report gives an extensive description of the product, covering data on the main properties and uses of phthalic anhydride; and overviews production process of the material. Furthermore, the prospects of the global phthalic anhydride market through 2018 are thoroughly discussed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain knowledge of the situation in the PA market globally and across the main regions.
- Up-to-date market statistics helps to take effective business decisions.
- Define potential customers, suppliers and business partners with the report’s analysis of the key manufacturers and consumers.
- Obtain access to the updated PA production and trade statistics.
- Industry forecast helps to understand how the market will develop in the next years and helps to assess potential investment opportunities and ensure effective business planning.
- Unique examination of the PA market in different geographical regions helps to boost sales and deepen footprints within the sector.
- Better understand the main market trends.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.