Santa Ana Pueblo, NM (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa announced today that Hyatt has been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work®. The annual list honors 25 companies that have been recognized by their employees as an organization that fosters creativity, trust and camaraderie.
This year marks Hyatt’s inaugural appearance on the list, following Great Place to Work® recognitions in the United States, France, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, and the United Kingdom.
“This incredible recognition reflects Hyatt’s people-focused culture,” said Colleen Kareti, General Manager, Hyatt Regency Tamaya. “Hyatt has been consistently recognized regionally and globally, reinforcing our dedication to a collaborative, professional workplace that enables our colleagues to thrive,” added Kareti. At Hyatt, associates are encouraged to be innovative in every aspect of their work. The Hyatt culture is one where it is second nature for colleagues to treat one another with the same level of care and attention shown to our guests. This helps our colleagues’ personalities shine through and ultimately offers Hyatt guests a better experience.
The Great Place to Work® World’s Best Multinational Workplace list ranks the best 25 global companies in terms of workplace culture, based off of a global survey of multinational companies and their associates. Qualifying companies must have been selected for at least five national Great Place to Work lists, have at least 5,000 employees worldwide and count at least 40 percent of their global workforce outside of the company’s home country.
A New Hyatt Careers Website
To coincide with the global recognition from Great Place to Work, Hyatt has relaunched its career website, Hyatt.jobs, to give potential Hyatt colleagues a chance to learn about the diverse cultures and workplace experiences through colleague testimonials. The site also offers new tools to more easily find career opportunities at Hyatt hotels in 48 countries around the world.
New features of the site include:
- Job postings in 15 languages with postings delivered based on the candidate’s browser setting; flexibility to toggle between languages also available.
- Prominent placement of the search feature to allow candidates to quickly peruse open positions in the geographical location and occupational role they desire.
- Responsive design technology for access on a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Integration with numerous social media outlets, featuring a live stream of Hyatt Careers social channels.
- Customized interface with Taleo, Hyatt’s job application software that gives users the ability to search and apply for positions without having to link out.
- Showcase of international employer-related awards bestowed upon Hyatt.
Strong Record of Recognition
Hyatt hotels and Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa are consistently recognized globally, nationally and locally for service to guests and associates. Hyatt has received some of the most prestigious workplace distinctions in recent years, including:
- FORTUNE named Hyatt to its “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in the U.S. for the first time in 2014, based significantly on the results of a Hyatt associate survey.
- Glassdoor named Hyatt to its “Top 50 Best Places to Work” list in 2014, based on reviews by Hyatt associates.
- Human Rights Campaign named Hyatt as a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality” for the tenth consecutive year in 2014.
- The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and experience.com have named Hyatt as a desired employer for recent graduates and young professionals.
- AARP has named Hyatt a top employer for older Americans.
- Hispanic Business Magazine and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) recognized Hyatt for its hiring of Hispanic and African-American associates.
- Hyatt hotels in Europe made its debut in 2014 on the “Top Multinational Workplaces in Europe” list.
- Hyatt hotels ranked as the 7th “Best Large Workplace” in the United Kingdom.
- Hyatt hotels in the United Arab Emirates were named one of the “Top 15 Companies to Work For” in UAE by Great Place to Work.®
- Great Place to Work® named Hyatt hotels to its “Best Employers” lists in France, Germany and India.
A select list of Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Awards for 2014, including:
- AAA 4-Diamond Rating for 13 consecutive years
- US World & News Report, Best Hotels in Albuquerque
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and Green Leader-Silver Level Award
- Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA.com) – Seal of Approval
- Virtuoso “Best of the Best” Award – Finalist in the Sustainable Tourism category
- CVENT – Top 100 Most Popular Resorts in North American and the Caribbean
Showing Hospitality to Our Colleagues
In addition to a culture of caring, mutual respect, intellectual honesty, integrity, innovation and creativity, Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa offer benefits for their associates inspired by the hospitality they show to guests, including:
- Complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt’s 563 hotels around the world
- Additional “Experience Tamaya,” one free-night stay at the resort after 6 months service
- Discounts on food & beverage, merchandise, skin care products, and spa treatments
- Free meals, beverages and snacks during work hours served in the associate dining room
- Multiple fun work and team building activities such as hot air ballooning, horse-back riding, water balloon fights, and golf lessons just to name a few
- Ability to participate in local charitable and community involvement events
- Veterans@Hyatt New Mexico Chapter, an employee network group that creates a positive environment for professional development for our veterans and helps returning U.S. military veterans with their transition into the civilian workforce
- New Mexico Women@Hyatt Chapter, enabling career development and networking for women and men
- A wide variety of wellness programs and fitness activities, like yoga and Qigong to help associates stay energized and healthy
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive wage and benefits package with paid holidays and vacation
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.