Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for September.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for September were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- Characters, Tales and Tragedies In the Boston Fire Department by Richard Connelly
- Doc, I Needed You Last Night by A. J. Day, DVM
- Forward Time Expired by Godfrey Wilson III
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- The Not So Wicked, Wicked Witch! by Amy Carter
- The Oyster's Secret by Traci Dunham
- The Rooftop Christmas Tree by Landria Onkka
- What I Have Learned And How It Can Help by Elliott B. Brown II, as told to Valerie Edmonston
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134