Niagara Falls, Ontario (PRWEB) October 28, 2014
The Sheraton on the Falls hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario is a CAA/AAA 4-Diamond property that offers the very best in meeting and conference services, with over 35,000 sq. ft. of conference space, luxurious guestrooms, and award-winning dining all within view of the spectacular Niagara Falls. The main features of this first-class hotel include:
1. Location- Sheraton on the Falls hotel is situated directly across the street from the beautiful Niagara Falls and is a part of the 20-acre Falls Avenue Resort. The hotel is located in the heart of the Niagara Falls tourist district, offering guests endless dining, shopping, and entertainment options within walking distance of their guestroom or suite.
2. Guestrooms- Featuring 669 guestrooms, the Sheraton on the Falls is one of the largest hotels in Niagara Falls. Offering breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from floor-to-ceiling windows, guestrooms provide first-class comfort in view of one of the world’s most impressive natural wonders. The hotel is interconnected with two additional hotels on the Falls Avenue Resort complex, which combine to offer 1,200 guestrooms in total.
3. Conference Centre- State-of-the-art Conference Centre facilities at the Sheraton on the Falls offer 16 flexible function rooms, many in direct view of the Niagara Falls. The hotel offers an expanded Wi-Fi network that can accommodate more than 4,000 devices simultaneously, and features a 15,000 sq. ft. Great Room that features a built-in stage and green room to allow for interactive and memorable conference presentations.
4. Dining- Windows by Jamie Kennedy is a CAA/AAA 4-Diamond dining experience, located within the Sheraton on the Falls, that offers delicious seasonally-based menus that showcase the richness of Niagara’s agriculture, and are enhanced by an extensive regional wine list. The Fallsview Buffet, also located inside the Sheraton on the Falls combines culinary delights at live-action stations with spectacular views of the Niagara Falls to make for a truly unique dining experience.
5. Christienne Fallsview Spa- The one-of-a-kind spa at Sheraton on the Falls gives guests the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. The spa is home to one of only six Hydrotherapy Infinity Jetted Tubs in Canada, spectacular Fallsview Treatment Areas, and a Fallsview Relaxation Lounge. Guests can choose from an extensive list of treatments and packages and unwind in peace after a full day of business.
For more information on Sheraton on the Falls meetings and conferences, please visit http://www.niagarameetings.com
The Sheraton on the Falls Hotel is located on the Falls Avenue Resort, a 20-acre entertainment complex in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Also located on-site are the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, Hard Rock Café, Hershey’s Chocolate World Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Resort offers a combined 35 meeting rooms, 1,200 guestrooms, 12 restaurants, and numerous entertainment sites and attractions.