The new Rankings Summary tab in Rank Tracker allows one to see their website's search visibility at a glance, estimate over-time SEO rankings dynamics and get an overview of the site's rankings in Universal Search results
(PRWEB) October 28, 2014
The new Rankings Summary tab in Rank Tracker allows one to see their website's search visibility at a glance, estimate over-time SEO rankings dynamics and get an overview of the site’s rankings in Universal Search results (Images, Videos, News, etc.)
The just-made addition is the third of its kind, with two similar plain-view Summary dashboards introduced to other SEO PowerSuite tools earlier this fall.
*Inside the new Rankings Summary module*
Rank Tracker is one of the four SEO tools included into SEO PowerSuite, an award-winning SEO software pack by LinkAssistant.Com. Rank Tracker helps one keep track of their website's positions in search, discover profitable keywords for their website and oversee their site's historical progress.
In the new Rankings Summary dashboard, one gets the following sections:
1. Key rankings statistics (overall website visibility in search, the number of search engines and the number of keywords in the project).
2. Visibility in search engines (one can see how easy-to-find their website is in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo! and others).
3. Keyword rankings (an overview of one's positions in search, including their position-one keywords, keywords in the top 10, search terms in the top 50 and keywords that are not in the top 50).
4. Keyword dynamics (a section that allows one to see how many keyword positions have become drastically lower or higher over a period of time).
5. Keyword rankings in Universal Search (one can see the keywords, for which search engines provide Universal Search results – such as Videos, Images, etc. - and one's website positions in those types of results).
A full description of the new Rankings Summary tab in Rank Tracker can be found at http://www.link-assistant.com/news/rankings-summary.html
*What's in store for SEO PowerSuite*
In addition to announcing the new SEO dashboard in Rank Tracker, Link-Assistant.Com has also lifted the veil over the upcoming SEO PowerSuite features:
- November 2014: new Content Optimization module is due to be released in SEO PowerSuite's WebSite Auditor;
- December 2014: new drag-and-drop SEO reports come to all SEO PowerSuite tools;
- January 2015: as alternatives to Google PageRank, Page and Domain Authority factors will be added in SEO PowerSuite.
Besides, the developer asked SEO PowerSuite users which other features they were missing in the SEO pack. One can voice their suggestions in comments on this page.
Link-Assistant.Com is a software developer with nearly a decade of experience providing SEO tools for bloggers, online entrepreneurs and marketing agencies. Launched in 2005, the company’s best-known SEO toolkit - that consists of WebSite Auditor, Rank-Tracker.org, LinkAssistant and SEO SpyGlass - is reportedly used by every 3rd SEO professional in the world.