Easy to use applications will deliver better outcomes for cancer patients and increase overall survival while keeping them engaged with their physicians, says Git Patel, CEO and Founder of SPAC International
Bakersfield, California (PRWEB) October 29, 2014
The nation’s first drug adherence company, Sargas Pharmaceutical Adherence and Compliance (SPAC) International has developed the patent pending automation via it’s m Health applications and cloud portals to keep the cancer patient engaged with his physicians from the time a script is initiated through the entire treatment period. SPAC is offering a special promotion for California Medical Oncologists through their state society membership of ANCO and MOASC said Git Patel CEO of Sargas. SPAC will waive one year subscriptions per physician and for the first 25 patients enrolled per physician so that they can get familiar with the system before Medicare releases the proposed monthly payment of forty two dollars per patient in 2015. SPAC Chronic Care management services include:
- Regularly updated comprehensive patient- centered plan of care (to be provided by the physician)
- Continuity of care through access to established care team for successive routine appointments
- Scheduled preventive service and medication monitoring by SPAC trained staff with custom mobile health applications for patients.
- 24/7 Patient access to a care team via our cloud portals. After business hours, our staff of nurses and patient’s own care team is available to address chronic care needs.
- 24/7 Patient care team access (all the physicians will have access to each patient’s medical information via our cloud physician portal and pharmacy portal).
- There is an opportunity for patients to communicate with their care team by telephone, secure messaging and other communication modalities like email, m health applications and live support.
- We help in the management of care transitions automated by our electronic exchange of health information via our HIPPA compliant cloud portals.
- 24/7 access to medical information for care coordination for the patient’s medical team and to support each patient’s psychosocial needs and functional deficits.
SPAC International will offer this promotion for all cancer doctors in the country by the end of November. Medicare will only pay for patients with two or more chronic conditions. Please ask your cancer doctor to sign up for free on http://www.spacinternational.com so that you can download the free I Phone and Android Application for your treatment. SPAC will upload your prescription information to the pharmacy of your choice via its pharmacy portal.