WebsiteBox now supports 265 boards throughout the United States and Canada.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
WebsiteBox, the technology firm that offers do-it-all real estate websites with IDX for a one-time $99 fee, today announced IDX integration with 15 additional US multiple listing services (MLSs). WebsiteBox now supports 265 boards throughout the United States and Canada.
Integration with IDX (Internet Data Exchange) listings allows home buyers to search for properties through the WebsiteBox-hosted sites of real estate agents and brokers who subscribe to the multiple listing services sponsored by the following organizations:
- Amador County Association of Realtors (ACAR) California
- Bakersfield Association of Realtors (BAOR) California
- Central Wisconsin MLS (CWMLS)
- Champaign County Association of Realtors (CCAOR) Illinois
- Columbia Board of Realtors (CBOR) South Carolina
- Greater Tyler Association of Realtors (GTAR) Texas
- Iron County Board of Realtors (ICBR) Utah
- Parkersburg Area MLS (PBAMLS) West Virginia
- Pike Peaks Association of Realtors (PPMLS) Colorado
- Realtor Association of the Sioux Empire (RASE) South Dakota
- Realtors Association of York & Adams Counties (RAYAC) Pennsylvania
- Savannah Multi List Corporation (SMLC) Georgia
- Southern New Mexico MLS - Las Cruces Association of Realtors (SNMMLS)
- Waco Association of Realtors (WAOR) Texas
- Wyoming MLS (WYOMING)
WebsiteBox provides hosted websites, IDX and CRM solution to real estate professionals. A complete list of the boards and associations WebsiteBox supports can be found on the company website: http://www.websitebox.com/realtors/mls-coverage.php.
“Now, even more REALTORS® can take advantage of the affordable selling tools we make available to affiliate MLS members,” said Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox chief executive officer and founder. “We encourage any customer who wants to add an association to contact us."
Fully customizable and mobile-friendly WebsiteBox websites provide agents and brokers with ready-to-go content, free hosting, and powerful customer relationship management tools. For more information, agents can visit the WebsiteBox website, email Marketing Manager Chad Bhalla at chad(dot)bhalla(at)websitebox(dot)com, or phone 1-866-857-1657 x1113.
Launched in January, 2013, by Internet entrepreneur and real estate marketing expert Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox is a Toronto-based startup offering feature-rich, mobile-friendly real estate websites and tools for agents, teams and offices at a one-time, $99 price – the lowest in the market. WebsiteBox is quickly gaining prominence in both the real estate and entrepreneurial markets. Less than six months after launching as a real estate technology startup, WebsiteBox™ was named to HousingWire Magazine’s inaugural RETech:50 list of top real estate technology firms for 2013.