London, UK (PRWEB) October 29, 2014
Global polyvinyl chloride (PVC) demand registered a significant decrease because of the world economic crisis during 2008-2009, especially in North America and Europe. However, the global PVC demand has recovered and currently is keeping to a growing trend.
The largest chunk of the total PVC output volume is utilized in the construction segment. In 2013, the key PVC application spheres included the production of pipes, profiles, tubing, sheets and rigid film. Moreover, the PVC was consumed in the production of flooring, cables, coatings and other materials.
The world PVC production stood at the 38.5 million tonnes mark in 2013, which is 3% up from the previous year. Presently, Asia Pacific ranks the 1st in the world in terms of PVC output, followed by North America and Europe. In 2013, China, the USA, South Korea, Germany and Japan were the leading PVC producers. During the next five years, the overall output of PVC is forecast to rise by 4% per year, with China taking lead in the market in terms of production capacity.
Topical research study “Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand report presents a profound analysis of the global polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market, providing unique data on the PVC production, consumption, trade and capacity globally, by country and by region. It gives detailed product description, including its main properties, applications and manufacturing processes. Furthermore, the topical study enlists key companies operating within the PVC market, uncovers data on their business segmentation, capacity, suppliers, product specification and technology, and provides SWOT analysis. The report offers an insight into the major geographical markets for PVC. Besides, the global PVC end-use sectors as well as feedstock markets are analysed in the research. The study includes statistics on PVC export, import and prices and offers the market outlook through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get full understanding of the global PVC market and identify the key geographical markets.
- Comprehensive examination of the main market trends assists in taking effective business decisions and helps to define the right business strategies.
- Deepen footprints within the industry and boost revenues by gaining unique knowledge of the world PVC market performance.
- Find prospective suppliers and partners with the help of a thorough analysis of the major producers and firms.
- Receive access to the market performance data and statistics on the production, consumption and distribution of PVC.
- Market forecast through 2018 helps to define and derive benefits from the arising investment opportunities.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.