Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 29, 2014
Halloween is one of children’s favorite time of year. Complete with costumes and candy, in honor of this upcoming holiday, physician and author Dr. Sanjay Jain has recently provided the following tips on his website on how to make it safer for your child.
1. Never let a child go alone; send them with older friends or an adult.
2. Give your child a glow stick or other reflective gear so they can be seen by cars that may be traveling in the area.
3. Masks can impair vision; a better alternative is face paint or something that doesn’t impact the child’s vision.
4. Make sure you take a flash light to help light the way.
5. Children should never be asked to step inside the house to get their treat; make sure they always stay on the porch and don’t enter the home.
6. Make sure children don’t walk in the street and they cross in cross walks.
7. Children should not go to homes that aren’t well light or don’t appear welcoming to trick or treaters.
8. Have adults check candy and other treats prior to children eating them.
9. Make sure your child is aware they should not accept a ride from strangers offering to take them to a better place to trick or treat.
10. Have children stay within their own neighborhood.
For more information on this and related topics, please visit Dr. Sanjay Jain’s website at http://www.sanjayjainmd.com/
About Dr. Sanjay Jain:
Sanjay Jain, M.D. MBA is a New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author, accomplished medical doctor, health expert, life coach and inspirational keynote speaker who has dedicated his life to helping people find their purpose by achieving a meaningful life that they deeply cherish.
Sanjay Jain is U.S. trained and a board certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience. He holds certifications in Diagnostic Radiology, Integrative Medicine, and Healthcare Quality and Management. He is a graduate from the accelerated BS/MD program at The Northeast Ohio Medical University. He has diversified experience in the private practice, academic, and integrated multispecialty settings.
He was a former assistant professor at The Ohio State University where he also obtained his MBA at the Fisher School of Business. The combination of which has given him a unique voice and understanding of the many issues we face today in a real and practical sense.
Follow Sanjay on Twitter at @sanjayjainmd. His new book, Optimal Living 360: Smart Decision Making for a Balanced Life (Greenleaf) is available in stores now.