Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
The Act substantially changed a number of national security legal authorities available to law enforcement (LE), counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) operators.
The USA Patriot Act: 13 Years Later will explore the major changes contained in the USA Patriot Act legislation and illustrate the before and after effects the legislation had on such areas as:
- Obtaining Voice-mail and Other Stored Voice Communications
- Scope of Subpoenas for Electronic Evidence
- Pen Register and Trap and Trace Statute
- Single-Jurisdiction Search Warrants for Terrorism
- Nationwide Search Warrants for E-mail
- No Statute of Limitations for Certain Terrorism Offenses
Those interested in participating in the webinar should register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5628955638051210497.
The Henley-Putnam webinar series, launched in 2009, was designed to bring the hands-on experience of current and former members of the CIA, Secret Service, FBI, and other intelligence and law enforcement communities, federal, state and local, to those in or seeking careers in Strategic Security. The series is one of the resources offered by Henley- Putnam University. The University’s mentoring program assigns degree students with a high-level faculty member or expert mentor to support them in making career decisions.