We’re really looking forward to showing all the IT and engineering staffing professionals in attendance how video interviewing technology can significantly enhance their recruiting process.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 30, 2014
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the world’s fastest growing video interviewing company, will display its powerful platform at the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference in Boca Raton, FL on November 4-5.
“The Spark Hire team and I are thrilled to be a part of the TechServe Alliance Annual Conference for the first time,” says Josh Tolan, Spark Hire CEO. “We’re really looking forward to showing all the IT and engineering staffing professionals in attendance how video interviewing technology can significantly enhance their recruiting process.”
Meet and talk with the Spark Hire team at booth #218 where they will be providing demonstrations of their video interviewing platform and highlighting features such as:
- One-Way Video Interviews: These interviews are convenient not just for recruiters, but for candidates as well. Candidates can record their answers to a recruiter’s interview questions whenever convenient for them. Additionally, members of the recruiting team can share these videos with other colleagues to strengthen collaboration.
- Live Video Interviews: These interviews enable candidates and recruiters to connect face-to-face via webcam. The interviews are also recorded and easily accessible for playback and sharing. Sharing these videos with colleagues enables them to better assess a candidate so they can contribute to making a smart hiring decision faster.
- Social Media Integration: There are a lot of great candidates online that IT and engineering recruiters shouldn’t ignore. This feature allows recruiters to connect their social accounts to Spark Hire, pull in a social avatar to be used on the platform, and post short URLs to these accounts along with a custom message to advertise job opportunities.
- Custom Branding: Create a positive candidate experience by taking advantage of Spark Hire’s branding opportunities. Upload a logo and customize a color scheme to give your candidates a completely branded video interview experience from start to finish. You can also record or embed a Custom Welcome Video to provide a little more information about the positions candidates are interviewing for.
- Analytics: Recruiters can track the success of their video interviewing strategies with analytics. This feature provides an interview conversion rate which will help ensure that companies are utilizing the full capabilities of the Spark Hire platform. Additionally, with Spark Hire’s analytics feature companies can calculate ROI and experience simplified and organized talent pool management.
Make sure to swing by booth #218 to experience a demonstration of Spark Hire’s amazing features and learn how to implement this efficient and affordable solution into your IT and engineering recruiting process.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform in the world. Offering a completely branded one-way and recorded live video interview platform, Spark Hire helps 2,000+ companies eliminate phone screens, gain more insight into candidates, and make amazing hires. No contracts, no setup fees. Unlimited video interviews starting at $49/month. For more information, visit sparkhire.com.
About TechServe Alliance Annual Conference:
This high-profile, information-rich conference is designed to energize and inspire executives and sales and recruiting teams alike. Professionals can connect with industry executives to learn, discuss and debate the important trends facing the industry and critical strategies to gain a competitive edge in today's market. The annual conference is consistently rated as one of the top TechServe Alliance membership benefits by TechServe members and suppliers to the IT & engineering staffing and solutions industry. For more information, please visit techserveconference.org.