SmartGift Manager differentiates itself from pure e-gifting solutions through integrated viral social marketing, gift finding and retargeting features that utilize big data and the well-established science behind the gifting transaction.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
SmartGift, a provider of gifting technology for retailers, today announced at Money20/20 SmartGift Manager, an integrated data-driven platform that works in conjunction with its already established e-gift checkout and unleashes the potential of this rapidly growing e-commerce channel. SmartGift Manager offers retailers powerful data-driven new features and insights creating greater commercial opportunities to sell more products and services.
SmartGift Manager captures and visually presents a retailer’s online gift data such as: gift recipient preferences and their additional spend, abandoned gift orders with real-time retargeting information, shoppers and recipients driving site traffic, and most popular gifts and optimal price points by occasion and consumer demographics. The data generated by SmartGift’s existing e-gift checkout is organized in a reactive dashboard that provides real-time actionable alerts, enabling retailers to make optimal merchandising and marketing decisions. SmartGift Manager further provides new consumer-facing features that convert online store visitors into confident gift shoppers.
SmartGift Manager highlights include:
Retailer Visual Data Analytics
- Abandoned Cart Retargeting: Captures real-time data on sender, recipient, occasion and product to convert abandoned gift purchases
- Brand Ambassador Locator: Identifies the most valuable gift shoppers and recipients measured by their social outreach and traffic generated to the retailer’s store
Consumer Gift Recommendations
- Semantic Gift Finder: Uses machine learning and pattern recognition to recommend items based on gender, occasion and price points
- Data-Driven Gift Guides: Powers online store gift sections based on popular items by occasion and geography
“We’re thrilled to bring SmartGift Manager to our retail partners and with it much needed innovation in the gifting ecosystem,” said Monika Kochhar, CEO and co-founder of SmartGift. “SmartGift Manager differentiates itself from pure e-gifting solutions through integrated viral social marketing, gift finding and retargeting features that utilize smart data and monetize the science behind the gifting transaction. This release marks a major milestone for retailers and our beta users are already seeing the immediate benefits. We look forward to rolling this out widely in the weeks and months to come.”
Enhancements to SmartGift’s gift checkout platform include:
- E-gift Card Integration: Integrates with retailers’ existing e-gift cards or SmartGift’s own proprietary solution fulfilling the varied needs of gift shoppers and recipients
- Peer-to-Peer Marketing: Allows retailers to harness the power of P2P marketing by mobilizing gift senders and recipients to share their gift and brand experience via social networks
- Mobile Gift Delivery: Enables shoppers to send thoughtful item-level gifts and e-gift cards with personalized messages through SMS and smartphone messengers in addition to email
“The integrated data-driven SmartGift Manager will enable strategic planners and decision makers to target new customers, retarget shoppers who abandoned their gift orders, and increase sales by optimizing their gift merchandising around holidays and special occasions,” added Bernd Strenitz, SmartGift COO and co-founder. “SmartGift Manager is currently available to a select few retail partners in private beta and we will roll it out to all partners in early 2015.”
Retailers can connect to SmartGift Manager through a platform-agnostic API and be live in one to two weeks. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.smartgiftit.com.
SmartGift is the missing piece in the e-commerce gifting puzzle completing the picture for brands, retailers, gift senders and recipients. Its proprietary SaaS platform drives customer acquisition, gifting revenue and customer engagement for its partners. SmartGift is headquartered in New York City with offices in the United Kingdom. For more information, visit http://www.smartgiftit.com or email info(at)smartgift(dot)it.