(PRWEB) November 13, 2014
YetiShare, the world leading file hosting script, has just released version 4.0 of its popular file upload software. The new release has been in development for over 6 months and provides a complete restructure of the core system aswell as a modern new bootstrap theme that works across mobile, tablet and desktop.
Since its release in 2012, YetiShare has grown quickly in popularity with over 2,200 website owners trusting the software to run their website. It provides a white label file hosting solution which enables website owners to create their own professional file upload website without the initial high cost of development. Features of the script include a multiple file uploader with progress indicator and background uploading, paid upgrades, user registration, multiple file storage servers for scalability, and a feature rich admin area. YetiShare also boasts over 25 optional plugins and themes to further enhance the script.
The latest update to version 4.0 for YetiShare sees a huge number of new features being added. These include:
- A new responsive bootstrap theme with RTL support, background uploading, ajax based file management and integrated previews.
- Performance improvements including fast downloading using xSendFile in Apache or xAccelRedirect in Nginx.
- Lots of new admin area options including easier theme management.
In addition, there are updates to plugins aswell as a number of new ones:
- Media Player Plugin – Support for subtitles, responsive video player and opengraph.
- Image Viewer Plugin – Capture of EXIF meta data, direct linking, inline previews.
- FTP Upload Plugin – Support for ProFTP aswell as cPanel.
- Rewards Plugin – PPD download complete support when using Nginx xAccelRedirect.
- File Leech Plugin - Enable your users to download from nearly 50 other file hosting sites such as BitShare, Uploaded and FileFactory.
YetiShare CEO Adam Wilson said, "We've been developing version 4.0 for a long time now so I'm really pleased to now get the chance to share it with our customers. We’ve taken all the feedback from our users on board and really pushed the software onto the next level. We've come a long way in the past 2 years, I can't wait to see what the next 2 bring."