San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2014
2600hz has launched a new website dedicated to resellers, which can be found at partner.2600hz.com. The new site provides information, resources and contact information for VoIP resellers interested in Hosted PBX and, soon, Hosted PBX + Mobile.
The website is a new medium for potential partners to learn about 2600hz’s product offering and for existing partners to obtain vital information about how to go to market.
On it’s new partner website, 2600hz is currently offering:
· Hosted PBX – Providing small and medium businesses a fixed-line telecom infrastructure without heavy financial investment.
· Coming Soon - Hosted PBX + Mobile – In addition to providing fixed-line services, 2600hz has integrated its mobile services with Sprint, providing a native integration with mobile devices. 2600hz’s platform will not function as an over-the-top application, instead transforming a cellular phone into a SIP endpoint.
In conjunction with its website launch, 2600hz has introduced a suite of new features and has expanded upon its current product offerings. This includes:
· Advanced Functionality - Conferencing, call recording, automatic failover, find-me-follow-me, hunt groups, voicemail-to-email and more. For a complete list of features, visit http://partner.2600hz.com/html/features.html.
· White labeling – 2600hz provides clients the ability to whitelabel 2600hz’s product as their own and go to market. 2600hz also provides white-label documentation including logos, email templates, pricing and restrictions.
· Bring Your Own Device - 2600hz enables clients to port their existing mobile devices to Kazoo. BYOD gives clients the freedom to fit an end user’s budget by utilizing an existing device.
· Flexible Contracts - 2600hz gives clients the ability to structure fixed PBX and soon mobile pricing as they see fit. Clients can offer end users monthly or yearly contracts and set margins with bundled packages.
· Kazoo Integration - Developed by 2600hz, Kazoo is a cloud-based model designed for cutting edge telecom infrastructures. Kazoo can be deployed in a private cloud environment or can be utilized in a hosted cloud environment.
· Integration - 2600hz is built on over 140 APIs that allow service providers to integrate with carriers, third-party software vendors, and build their own complex integrations.
2600hz is a leading provider of mobile and cloud communications software, providing voice, video, fax, and SMS technologies. 2600hz empowers its customers to take control of large telecom infrastructures by removing the barriers between users and their telecom systems. 2600hz makes it easy for VoIP resellers to go to market quickly and scale. Based in San Francisco, California, 2600hz is a privately owned company. For more information, visit http://www.2600hz.com.