“We invite the public to sip, sample and support small business,”
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 01, 2014
Seven companies are hosting a winter launch party Saturday, Nov. 8 from 7 to 11 p.m. at Whiskey Bar located at 2191 Larimer St. in Denver.
“We invite the public to sip, sample and support small business,” says Tamagear Founder Dean Dormady. “You’ll have a chance to see all the latest in winter clothing and gear. It’s a fun way to check out the latest products.”
Businesses showcasing their new products include:
- Tamagear – A Colorado company with a new high-quality, fashionable and technical product line designed for your activities in mind. Attend this event for an exclusive look and the opportunity to win or be the first to purchase the Perfect Mid Layer.
- 3 Hundred Days of Shine – A distillery out of Monument where the slogan is Western Sippin’ Shine. Sample Colorado's newest and best flavor infused moonshine.
- L2R Boards - Live2Ride - strengthening the bond between board, rider, and the mountains we live to ride with products Made in America.
- Mt Hood Riders – MtHoodRiders is a news, information, video and photo site documenting real life on Mt. Hood.
- Fam Dam Productions – is a film, video and photo site documenting their life experiences and powder days on the mountains.
- Grace Skis – Grace Skis was founded with a vision to build high performance, durable, big mountain free ride skis for the informed skier, manufactured completely in the US.
- Phunkshun Wear – A Colorado company manufacturing products that protect people from the elements and enhance their outdoor experiences.
Support local small businesses and winter industry entrepreneurs while enjoying the one and only @DJ_Cyn, product samples and giveaways.
For additional information, please contact Dean Dormady dean(at)tamagear(dot)com or visit the event on Facebook.