(PRWEB) October 31, 2014
Evidence in Motion (EIM) will have a large presence at the upcoming American Physical Therapy Association Private Practice Section Annual Conference in Colorado Springs. The conference, which will take place November 5-8, 2014, will feature presentations from five EIM faculty members, including three members of the executive team, Dr. Larry Benz, PT, DPT, MBA, OCS, MAPP, Dr. John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA, OCS, FAAOMPT, and Tim Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT. In addition, the EIM booth will offer numerous giveaways throughout the four-day conference.
EIM is cohosting a reception with WebPT for Executive Program graduates, faculty friends, and anyone interested in the Executive Program in Private Practice Management. The event will take place on Thursday, November 6th starting at 6pm at The Broadmoor in the Lake Terrace Dining Room, Mezzanine Level.
EIM will be giving attendees an opportunity to win a prize after stopping by their booth (#209) during the conference. Any attendee inquiring about EIM programs will be entered to win one of the following:
- AmaZing! Customer Service Online, Self-paced Course (Worth 10 Contact hours and $199 Value)
- Called to Care Online, Self-paced Course (Worth 11 Contact Hours and $249 Value)
- EIM Learning Academy Musculoskeletal System Package ($400 Value)
- “NeuroMarketing” by Patrick Renvoise and Christophe Morin
- Four of Larry Benz’s favorite business books:
1) “Mindset: The New Physchology Of Success” by Carol S. Dweck
2) “Scaling Up Excellence” by Robert I. Sutton and Huggy Rao
3) “FOCUS: The Hidden Driver Of Success” by Daniel Goleman
4) 5 “Strengths Finders 2.0” books by Tom Rath
Attendees of the conference are encouraged to stop by the EIM booth to fill out an information card or leave their business card to enter to win prizes. However, they must also ask a question about one of EIM’s programs to enter. Winners can pick up a voucher for their prize at the conference.
Physical Therapists interested in attending the PPS annual conference can visit https://www.letsmeetregistration.net/pps/2014/ to register.
See below for a full list of EIM Faculty and Executive Program Alumni Presenters and Presentation Topics.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- 12:30-4:30pm: Richard Katz, PT, DPT, MA, Executive Program Alumnus: Payment Update for Private Practices
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- 2:30-4pm: Larry Benz, PT, DPT, MBA, OCS, MAPP: Successful Practices of Successful Practices
- 2:30-4pm: Jeff Hathaway, PT, DPT: The Future of Value Based Spine Care: A Shared Perspective from an Insurance Medical Director, a Chiropractor and a Physical Therapist
Friday, November 7, 2014
•8:30-9:30am: Timothy Flynn, PT, PhD, OCS, FAAOMPT and John Childs, PT, PhD, MBA, OCS, FAAOMPT: Grow your Practice with Exceptional Interns & Residents
- 8:30-11:30am: Lynn Steffes, PT, DPT: Administrators Certificate Program ‐ Marketing
- 10:00-11:30am: Michael Weinper, PT, DPT, MPH, Executive Program Alumnus: Outcomes = Income: Is Your Practice Making the Most of Healthcare’s Alphabet Soup ‐ P4O, VBP, PQRS, FLR, ACOs and ACA?
Saturday, November 8, 2014
- 8:00-11:00am: Stephen Albanese, PT, DPT, CSCS, Executive Program Alumnus: Administrators Certificate Program ‐ Business & Financial Management
About Evidence In Motion (EIM):
Evidence in Motion (EIM) is an education and consultation company whose sole reason of existence is to elevate the physical therapy profession and the role of physical therapists in healthcare delivery. A strong dedication to fostering the creation and assimilation of an evidence-based practice culture within the physical therapy profession is a cornerstone of Evidence In Motion’s mission. They have put in place evidence-based practice treatment pathways in many facilities and aim to promote the global sharing of information and ideas, thus advancing evidence-based physical therapy practice, research and education around the world. Evidence In Motion offers Continuing Education, Residencies, Fellowship, a Postprofessional Musculoskeletal DPT, Manual Physical Therapy Certification, Sports Physical Therapy Certification, and an Executive Program in Private Practice Management with optional postprofessional DPT. For more information, please visit EvidenceInMotion.com. You can also find Evidence In Motion on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter, @EIMTeam.