"It's exciting times to try something new with a PR company who knows our shoes well," said Arcopedico USA general manager Dan Simas.
Sparks, NV (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
Arcopédico USA, distributor of high-quality, Portuguese-made comfort and travel footwear for women and men, announces new public relations representation with Bullpen Press.
Arcopédico eagerly steps towards new representation, “It’s exciting times to try something new with a PR company who knows our shoes well,” said general manager Dan Simas.
Bullpen Press president, Karen Beaudin says, “I have been a fan of Arcopédico shoes for years and look forward to a successful campaign.”
Simco Imported Shoes, Inc. (Arcopédico USA) is the sole distributor of Arcopédico shoes in the United States. They feature a wide variety of comfort shoes in knit, leather, or Lytech™ – boots, sandles, Mary-Jane's, flats, walking, oxfords, and more. Arcopedico shoes are sold in over 500 independent shoe retailers throughout the U.S. and online.
Arcopédico shoes are hand-made in Portugal and was founded in 1966 by Elio Parodi, inventor of the original knit shoe. Distinct features include –
- “Barefoot” upper - flexible/non-binding shoe which conforms to the top of the foot to allow circulation and all-day comfort
- Patented metal-free twin arch supports which protect the foot arch and allow even distribution of bodyweight though the entire plantar surface
- Anatomically-designed for natural support and comfort
- Lightweight materials, ideal for travel
- Many styles offered in Arcopédico’s pantented Lytech™ material which is machine washable, breathable, flexible, water-resistant, eco-friendly, BioCalce Certified and vegan.
As a company, they also support worthy causes such as Heart to Heart International (H2H). Earlier this year Arcopédico USA donated over 2,500 pairs of leather, Lytech™ and knit comfort shoes and boots to women and children in Romanian orphanages thru H2H.
Arcopédico USA shoes can be purchased at independent shoe retailers throughout the United States. Simco Imported Shoes, Inc. is the sole U.S. distributor of Arcopédico shoes. A family business, the company was formed in 1983 by Manuel and Virgina Simas after discovering Arcopédico shoes during a trip to Portugal. Arcopedico shoes are hand-made in Portugal. Arcopédico is located at 1480 Kleppe Lane, Sparks, NV 89431. For more information, contact the company at (775) 322-0492, or visit http://www.ArcopedicoUSA.com. For more information, samples or images, editorial media may contact Karen Beaudin at Bullpen Press.