Online TV is the next chapter in the disruption of traditional television, radio, newspapers and magazine market sectors. - Jeff Mucci, CEO, Editorial Director, RCR Wireless News
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
RCR Wireless News, a leading source of wireless, telecom and mobile technology news and actionable information, announced today the upcoming launch of daily, weekly, instructional and special interest online TV technology programming. As part of the announcement, RCR Wireless News issued a global community call for programming recommendations and subject matter experts to host programs and participate as online TV program guests. Additionally, RCR Wireless News is inviting industry professionals and technology enthusiasts to subscribe to its YouTube channel - RCR Wireless News.
- Subscribe to RCR Wireless News' YouTube Channel
- Submit program ideas and applications to participate as host or subject matter expert
“Online TV is the next chapter in the disruption of traditional television, radio, newspapers and magazine market sectors,” said Jeff Mucci, CEO and Editorial Director of RCR Wireless News. “Since acquiring the RCR Wireless News brand in 2009, we have successfully transitioned a defunct industry print publication to a viable digital news and content leader. Our engaged global community and reputation for editorial excellence, coupled with our library of more than 67,000 technology articles and more than 4,400 videos positions RCR Wireless News well as a destination for compelling online TV technology news, information and actionable instructional content programming.”
Over the coming weeks, RCR Wireless News will be announcing additions to its online TV leadership team, including initial program line-up and program hosts.
- RCR Wireless News was founded in 1982 as an industry leading news and information source.
- More than 85,000 current newsletter subscribers and more than 175,000 monthly website sessions.
- Approximately 40% of Web traffic originates from outside the United States.
- More than 4,400 YouTube videos have driven 2.1 million lifetime minutes of video watched and 1.2 million video views.
- Over last 30 days, the RCR Wireless News YouTube Channel has generated more than 37,000 videos viewed and more than 105,000 minutes of video watched.
- More than 240,000 searchable telecom, mobile and wireless industry professional resumes including in excess of 7,000 tower climber resumes.
About RCR Wireless News
Since 1982, RCR Wireless News has been providing wireless, telecom and mobile industry news, insights, and analysis to industry and enterprise professionals, decision makers, policy makers, analyst and investors. RCR Wireless News connects technology readers and companies with their industries, their customers and talent by pairing credible and actionable industry information with measurable sales and recruitment lead generation programs to procure customers and talent. Our dedication to editorial excellence coupled with one of the industry’s most comprehensive industry databases and digital networks, leads readers and sponsors to consistently choose RCR Wireless News over other industry sources and publications.