London, UK (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the CFO Summit 2014. The event will take place on the 13th – 15th November, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States of America.
Chief financial officers (CFOs) are facing rising challenges and are likely to have a slew of novel critical issues to manage up to end-2014. As managing changes in health care reform and stimulating innovation are a must, CFOs are also directing their strivings to support good talent identification and retention whilst improving margin and driving growth.
The CFO Summit 2014 is the three-day premium event that is aimed at senior-level VPs and VPs for finance, chief financial officers, treasurers, and also controllers, and offer a cordial environment for a fruitful discussion focused on leading new driving forces impacting the corporate financial landscape.
The CFO Summit 2014
Date: November 13-15, 2014
Location: Red Rock Resort & Spa – Las Vegas, NV, the USA
The core objective of this year’s summit is to explore the fundamental issues and aspects related to financial best practices and their usage to drive innovation and growth.
- Cyber Security – Protecting your firm’s information
- Remaining Competitive
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Strategic Talent Development & Management
- Emerging Markets – Evolving markets to keep on your radar
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) – Embracing action and promoting positive impact
- Controlling Expenditures and Boosting Profitability
- Risk Management
- Post M&A – Studying the challenges after obtaining new entities
- Worldwide Volatility - Propelling growth whilst managing growing challenges
- Business Performance Measurement and Monitoring
Top-Level Services & Solutions:
Between networking and keynote presentations, senior-level financial executives and solution providers is guaranteed no fewer than 10-15 prescheduled, mutually selected one-on-one meetings, with each strictly timed to half an hour.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.