TCI ePay Launching Payment Platform Built Exclusively for Oil & Gas Industry

Share Article

TCI ePay gives buyers a streamlined way to eliminate paper checks, migrate to ACH and pay their suppliers much faster.

TCI ePay, ePayments, Oil & Gas industry
Our supply chain finance solutions are designed to help buyers capture double-digit discounts, eliminate paper checks, and increase working capital across the entire supply chain

TCI ePay, a 20-year financial services leader, is launching an industry-first electronic payment platform and set of supply chain finance solutions with a uniquely powerful twist – it’s built exclusively for the oil and gas industry.

TCI ePay, a TCI company, has over 20 years of firsthand experience financing and onboarding suppliers who have MSAs with North America’s leading oil and gas companies. TCI has long been recognized throughout the oil and gas industry as a financial leader, and now with the development of its payment platform, TCI is solidifying its place as a market innovator.

On November 2nd - 5th, TCI ePay is introducing its payment platform and supply chain finance solutions at the AFP Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. Eric Schoch, CEO of TCI ePay, will be right in the middle of the action at booth #2049.

“Our supply chain finance solutions are designed to help buyers capture double-digit discounts, eliminate paper checks, and increase working capital across the entire supply chain,” said Eric Schoch. “Built exclusively for oil and gas, our payment platform and supply chain finance solutions are backed by 20 years of experience working with payment systems, buyers, suppliers and AP and Treasury for oil and gas – TCI ePay is truly the only service provider of its kind.”

TCI ePay is introducing something never seen before in supply chain finance – the possibility for buyers to earn double-digit APRs. When asked what else separates TCI ePay from its competition, Mr. Schoch urged that 20 years of highly specialized experience onboarding suppliers for oil and gas sets TCI ePay apart.

“Buyers in oil and gas are extremely successful at onboarding their largest suppliers, typically the top 10%. Onboarding the other 90% can be a challenge – that’s where we come in. TCI ePay specializes in onboarding the suppliers that buyers struggle with. That means TCI ePay can deliver the missing piece of the pie – we’ll convert the entire supply chain to ACH thereby eliminating paper checks, help buyers capture double-digit discounts, and strengthen the supply chain more effectively than any other payment platform on the market.”

TCI ePay’s solutions are designed to benefit everyone in the supply chain from buyers and suppliers to relationship banks and partners. Buyers can capture as many or as few discounts as they choose each month, while saying goodbye to the industry-standard APRs. With TCI ePay’s SCF program, buyers can actually save double-digit on their APRs.

TCI ePay gives buyers a streamlined way to eliminate paper checks, migrate to ACH and pay their suppliers much faster. Furthermore, a built-in “Pay Me Now” interface delivers an early-pay option for suppliers where they can get paid in under 24 hours. Suppliers enjoy increased working capital, and buyers secure and strengthen their supply chain.

“TCI ePay has something that benefits the entire supply chain from AP and Treasury at large oil companies all the way to the hardworking water hauler in Midland, Texas. From every angle, we believe our solutions to be the missing piece in a market that is looking for change,” said Eric Schoch.

To learn more about TCI ePay and their payment solutions for oil and gas, visit them on November 2nd - 5th at the AFP Annual Conference in Washington, D.C. at booth #2049. Or, visit them online at http://www.tciepay.com

Contact information:
Eric Schoch
CEO
12270 Nicollet Ave South
Burnsville, MN 55337
952.656.3587
800.707.4854

About TCI ePay
TCI ePay is an industry-leading financial services and supply chain finance company that delivers innovative payment solutions exclusively to members of the oil and gas industry. The company is headquartered in the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburb of Burnsville, Minnesota. TCI ePay is highly specialized – for over 20 years, TCI’s core competency has been the successful financing and onboarding of small to midsize oilfield suppliers. From supplier onboarding, to critical banking information data management, to paper check to ACH migration, TCI ePay’s dynamic, state-of-the-art electronic payment platform and “Pay Me Now” early-pay program add one-of-a-kind value across the entire supply chain. The company is proud to be recognized for its reliability, flexibility, responsiveness, innovative products, customer service, and exemplary corporate citizenship.

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Glen Herrig
TCI ePay
+1 (952) 656-3419
Email >
Visit website