Deltek's Project Excellence Awards recognize outstanding customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Herndon, Va. (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, today announced the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Since the awards program started in 2008, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of Deltek’s annual Insight User Conference, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievement among Deltek's more than 18,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Biggest Business Impact Award recognizes the organization that received the best business benefits and ROI using Deltek’s solutions. The two finalists for the 2014 award are POSSIBLE, a WPP Digital Company and Tract Consultants.
- The Best Innovation Award recognizes a customer that used Deltek’s solutions in the most innovative way to drive value for their organization. The finalists for the 2014 award are KEYW Corporation and RPS GaiaTech.
- The Best Implementation Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates a successful, world-class Deltek solution implementation. The finalists for the 2014 award are Insitu, Inc. and SES, LLC.
- The Best Intelligence Award recognizes a customer that best utilizes its Deltek solution to find and win more business. The finalists for the 2014 award are Chickasaw Nation Industries and Louis Berger.
- The Project Excellence Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner, along with its customer, that together has delivered a game-changing implementation. The finalists for the 2014 award are Hillmann Consulting with partner Acuity Business Solutions, and SOS International (SOSI) with partner WJ Technologies.
Winners will be announced at Deltek's upcoming Insight 2014 conference, the premier industry event for project-focused professionals. The event will be held at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL, November 12-14. To register for Insight 2014, visit http://www.deltekinsight.com.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 18,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® http://www.deltek.com
Follow us on Twitter @Deltek or fan us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/deltekinc