Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 03, 2014
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming virtual conference, “Private Insurance Exchanges: Bottom-Line Strategies for Insurers.” During this Nov. 12 program, participants will hear from — and have a unique opportunity to interact with — leading insurance executives, market consultants, financial experts, employers and vendors operating in the private exchange space.
In five sessions, the speakers will discuss how existing private exchanges are performing and which models hold the most promise for insurer participation, the risks and rewards that private exchanges offer insurers, best practices for building and operating a private exchange, and employer case studies that can provide health plans with a roadmap to market share.
The speakers are:
- Julie Adamik, consultant at Mercer, and former director of benefits planning and design at Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
- Christopher Condeluci, principal at CC Law & Policy
- Patty Fontneau, president of Cigna’s private exchange business
- Jay Godla, a Chicago-based partner with Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company)
- Ashish Kaura, a Chicago-based partner with Strategy&
- Alisia Kleinmann, president of the hospitality trade organization Industree
- Paul Lambdin, national leader of exchanges at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Howard Lapsley, a Boston-based partner in Oliver Wyman’s health and life sciences practice
- Prabhakar Ram, head of products and senior vice president at hCentive
- Sara Richlin, an engagement manager with Strategy&
- Eugene Sayan, founder, chairman and CEO of Softheon, Inc.
- David E. Williams, co-founder of the Health Business Group and MedPharma Partners
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference — and get their individual questions answered by the speakers — without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/private-insurance-exchanges.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.