Our products offer a great deal of value to the auto industry and car enthusiasts.
Las Vegas (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
(SEMA Booth #12976) – For the first time, automotive enthusiasts will be exposed to the latest and greatest car care solutions from Snow Joe, as the innovative leader known mostly in the lawn and garden aisle exhibits at the 2014 SEMA Show, November 4-7, in Las Vegas.
At the Snow Joe booth (#12976 in the South Hall), the company will feature tools from the Snow Joe and Sun Joe brands, including a series of pressure washers, snow and ice removal tools and the premier product from Snow Joe, the iON Snow Blower.
“Snow Joe and Sun Joe are widely known as lawn and garden brands, but our products offer a great deal of value to the auto industry and car enthusiasts,” said Joseph Cohen, president and CEO of Snow Joe. “We are excited to exhibit at the SEMA show for the first time to share the best of our seasonal and innovative solutions.”
At this year’s show, automotive professionals and enthusiasts will find Snow Joe and Sun Joe products to suit a variety of seasons:
- Sun Joe Pressure Joe Electric Pressure Washers: Remove tar, grease, mud and stains from tires and blast gunk off cars and RVs with ease – without chipping the paint. Along with showcasing its three current models, (SPX1000, SPX2000 and SPX3000), Sun Joe will debut its newest model, the SPX3001.The Pressure Joe SPX3001 is equipped with a 40.6 fl. oz. on-board detergent tank for powerful cleaning. Tailor the pressure output of the spray to every cleaning need with Pressure Joe’s five quick connect spray nozzles. (SPX1000: $119.99, SPX2000: $179.99, SPX3000: $249.99, SPX3001: $229.99)
- Snow Joe Auto Joe TrackAssist (ATJ650): Provide a non-slip track for tires in ice, snow, mud and sand. Made from durable PVC to handle cars and trucks, users simply wedge the TrackAssist between tires and the slippery surface to drive ahead. (MSRP: $24.99)
- Snow Joe Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper (SJBLZD): With many state laws now requiring that car owners remove snow from the top of their cars, the Snow Joe Snow Broom is essential. Made with a durable, reinforced, non-abrasive foam head, the Snow Broom safely and effectively sweeps snow off cars without scratching the glass surfaces. Its telescoping pole extends from 30 to 49 inches to provide maximum reach with minimal strain, and its patented dual-purpose design features a broom head on one end and a built-in ice scraper on the other, so you can quickly push heavy, wet snow off the car then clear away the ice build-up on the windshield with just one tool. (MSRP: $29.99)
- Snow Joe Edge Ice Scraper with Brass Blade (SJEG01): Make quick work out of any ice that gets in your car’s way. Features a durable 4.8-inch brass blade that effectively cuts through frost and ice on car windows and windshields in just one swipe. And, since brass is softer than glass, it easily scrapes through light or heavy frost or icy frozen mixes without leaving a scratch. (MSRP: $5.99)
- Snow Joe Edge 2-In-1 24-Inch Poly Blade Snow Pusher and Ice Chopper (SJEG24): No more spending time lugging out a heavy shovel and ice chopper – this ultimate winter tool does it both. It’s easy to go from shovel to ice chopper by simply sliding out the ice chopper head from the shovel base with no tools required at all – removing both loose snow and packed ice from tire treads. (MSRP: $29.99)
- Snow Joe iON 40-Volt Cordless Snow Blower (iON18SB): Clear the drive to get the car out of the garage without damaging the transmission. Powered by EcoSharp® technology, Snow Joe’s patent-pending rechargeable 40-volt lithium-ion battery system, the iON delivers up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet run time with zero carbon emissions for cleaner air. With no pull-cords, gas, oil, tune-ups or tangled extension cords – the iON moves up to 500 pounds of snow per minute. (MSRP: $399.99)
“Snow Joe manufactures high-quality, innovative products and has the customer reviews to prove it,” said Cohen. “We’re confident the auto industry will love the convenient and easy-to-use tools we have on display at the SEMA Show.”
During the 2014 SEMA Show, November 4-7, in Las Vegas, attendees are invited to stop by the Snow Joe booth (#12976) for more information, or visit http://www.snowjoe.com.
# # #
About Snow Joe
The Snow Joe® Company designs and develops high-quality innovative tools at an affordable price. Since 2005, the company has helped consumers “Get Equipped” to tackle the great outdoors. Snow Joe’s innovation is driven by a robust research and development pipeline that looks at both creative design and technological advances. Originally founded to bring homeowners smart winter solutions, the company now distributes a wide range of easy-to-operate and reliable power equipment – from snow throwers and lawn mowers to trimmers and cultivators – under its “Joe” brand names. For more information, visit http://www.snowjoe.com