“Our vision is clear, our purpose united: We are pursuing major partnerships and relationships to cement our diverse product mix into this new age of Realbiz’ future", said Bill Kerby RealBiz Media CEO
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
RealBiz Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: RBIZ), announced today that it has released its new Corporate website, http://www.realbizmedia.com . The site is designed to give its growing agent user base and all stakeholders a complete perspective of its key products and services.
RealBiz’s backbone is centered on its proprietary video production and distribution technology which has produced over 10,000,000 videos in the last year, making it a leader in the real estate industry. The company enjoys access to the nation’s largest real estate companies with numerous approved vendors and national contracts, substantiated by recent new contracts including $1+ million orders from National accounts.
During 2013 and 2014, the company’s main initiate has been to design and build one of the most robust agent ecosystems with the final components - the Ezflix App being released late this month. This new platform allows realtors to capture and/or create their video listings for distribution including interfacing with email, social media and other major real estate websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and of course Realbiz’s MVAs and Nestbuilder.com.
Realbiz is now capping off its product development with a major rebranding, to better demonstrate its entire product sets which vastly improve performance for real estate professionals and clients alike. The new website showcases these product sets designed to help professionals in the real estate industry.
In recent months;
1) RealBiz has brought on line Nestbuilder.com which currently has over 1,000,000 video listings and 350,000 Real Estate Professionals profiles. As part of a comprehensive testing period nearly 8,000,000 video listings have been created with over a 99% accuracy rating. Site traffic continues to grow steadily with over 100,000 page views last month. The onboarding of agents has begun with over 1850 sign ups, and the company has introduced weekly webinars on Tuesdays and Thursdays, accompanied with individual demo requests.
2) RealBiz has purchased ReachFactor which currently has 12,000 agents using its platform. The platform helps agents to build and enhance their social media reach while at the same time assisting consumers in making educated choices when choosing an agent to help them with the home buying/selling process. It’s a review site which gives consumers a look into potential agents past sales via way of reviews. Agents are ranked on a one-to-five star basis, and these stars show up in Google search results.
3) RealBiz has developed a MicroVideo App (MVA) platform which is being deployed in both national accounts and large broker offices. Current monthly video production is over 200,000 agent properties. Key enhancements recently introduced include the ability to integrate pre-roll advertising and community videos for local brokers. Additionally the production, printing and mailing of flyers and postcard can be done from the MVA dashboard.
4) RealBiz has developed The EzFlix App which will soon be in the marketplace. The App has received overwhelming response from initial agent tests and is seen as a key product to accelerate agent growth. This App is the only one of its kind allowing agent’s immediate access to their listings including pictures, data, branding and video as well as the options for complete personalization and distribution via email, social media platforms and multiple real estate websites.
5) RealBiz has developed the Home & Away Club as the final agent onboarding tool being implemented this year. The platform will include up to $500 in rewards benefits for agent upon signing up as well as the ability to earn points for agent usage and actions with all Realbiz products. Rewards benefits are done in partnership with International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE), http://www.iceenterprise.com and cover a very broad range of products including Travel ( Hotels and Resorts, Cruises, Air, Car Rental), Entertainment (sporting events, musicals, concerts, restaurants) Lifestyle (golf, wine clubs, jewelry and merchandise) and soon to be introduced Home Products and Services.
We anticipate both the EzFlix App and the Home & Away Club to be huge growth areas for the company as they are introduced in the marketplace within the next 45 days. To date, we have been cautious in our introduction of products as we subject them to testing – always mindful of the old adage that “You never get a second chance to make a good first impression”. We have done the heavy lifting in readying our products for market and are anxious to move towards aggressive agent onboarding. With the release of the new Realbiz website we are commencing our marketing initiatives to invite the real estate agency community to take advantage of our new and disruptive product line up. With more than 1,000,000 video properties and 350,000 agents’ profiles loaded into the system and major new products like EzFlix and the Home & Away Club, the stage has been set transforming the company into accelerated growth.
Bill Kerby, Realbiz Media CEO and Chairman stated, “Our vision is clear, our purpose united: We are pursuing major partnerships and relationships to cement our diverse product mix into this new age of Realbiz’ future. We appreciate the commitment of our shareholders as we strive to create lasting shareholder value. To be sure, our brightest days are before us.”
About RealBiz Media Group, Inc.
RealBiz Media Group, Inc. is a real estate digital media and technology company whose proprietary video processing technology makes it one of the leaders in providing home video tours to the real estate industry. Its client base reaches more than 350,000 real estate agents and brokers. The company provides a series of products including a consumer portal at http://www.nestbuilder.com, an agent-only platform known as Nestbuilder Agent, an agent social media and marketing solution known as ReachFactor, a growing MVA network, virtual tours and mobile apps. The company enjoys access to many of the nation's largest real estate companies with numerous approved vendors and national contracts.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plan, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks described in statements filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the Company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements that may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.