London, UK (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
As of 2013, there were 19,301 tire vulcanizers in China’s possession, up by 8.23% YoY, of which mechanical vulcanizers grew 3.89% YoY to 14,804 units; hydraulic tire vulcanizers climbed just over 25.45% YoY to reach 4,497 units, with popularizing rate up to around 23.5% amongst tire vulcanizers. The fast growing radial tire category is poised to drive hydraulic tire vulcanizer demand in the offing. In 2015, the country’s radialization rate is forecast to achieve 100% in passenger car tires, 90% in heavy-duty truck tires and 85% in light truck tires. Mechanical tire vulcanizers are expected to be replaced by hydraulic tire vulcanizers, with the demand for the latter expected to maintain more than 25% growth through to 2017.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Herbert, Kobelco, ThyssenKrupp, Beijing BAMTRI Dairui Technology Development Co., Ltd., McNeil & NRM, Qingdao Doublestar Rubber & Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd., Shandong Himile Mechanical Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Greatoo Inc., Fujian Sino-Rubber Machinery Co., Ltd., and Yiyang Rubber & Plastics Machinery Group Co., Ltd. are amid the leading manufacturers of tire vulcanizers globally and in China.
Topical research study “China Tire Vulcanizer Industry Report, 2014-2017” elaborated by ResearchInChina is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: China Tire Vulcanizer Industry Report, 2014-2017
Published: June, 2014
Price: US$ 2,250.00
The report provides deep insights into China’s tire vulcanizer industry. It gives an overview of the definition and classification of vulcanizers, presents comparisons between hydraulic vulcanizer and mechanical vulcanizer, related policies, etc. The study proceeds with an in-depth examination of the domestic tire vulcanizer market, investigating the overall situation in the marketplace and demand for tire vulcanizers, inventory and demand for hydraulic tire vulcanizers, technology, capacity, and the newest products of the top tire vulcanizer enterprises, among other issues. The research publication examines the country’s downstream tire vulcanizer industry, covering investments in the tire industry, overall output and regional output of tires and radial tires, revenues and total profit of the tire industry, enlarged and novel capacities of tire enterprises, etc. The report includes a detailed discussion of pperation of leading tire manufacturers, global and China, comprising company profiles, performance, revenue structure, gross margins, capacity and expansion of vulcanizers, among others. Extensive forecasts of the tire vulcanizer market through to 2017 are available as well.
- Overview of China’s tire vulcanizers, including definition and classification, product types, industry policy, etc.
- Comprehensive analysis of the China’s tire vulcanizer market, including general market condition, market demand, hydraulic tire vulcanizer inventory and demand, competition pattern, technologies and latest products in 2012-2013, etc.
- Detailed assessment of the Chinese tire vulcanizer downstream sector, covering the tire industry and its operation, the radial tire sector, tire enterprises’ expansion, etc.
- Comprehensive assessment of the top 5 vulcanizer enterprises worldwide, including profiles, revenue structure, business performance,
- Description of the competitive climate within the Chinese tire vulcanizer market along with an insightful review of the leading 17 vulcanizer enterprises operating domestically.
- Granular market forecasts by different parameters through 2017.
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.