London, UK (PRWEB) November 05, 2014
China's demand for organic foods has been gaining momentum at a fast rate in the past ten years. Domestic organic food production is valued at over USD 2.5 billion, and the demand and production alike are expected to keep on following an upward trend and exceed the worldwide average in the next few years. The Chinese economy continues to witness a high-speed increase, which has been fuelled by the consecutive upsurges in industrial output, exports and imports, capital investment and consumer consumption for more than 20 years.
Discounted report “Organic Food Markets in China” drawn up by Asia Market Information & Development Co (AMID) is available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Organic Food Markets in China
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 3,200.00
The research publication offers an unrivalled guide to the Chinese organic food industry. It canvasses the overall economic condition in the country, identifies the major economic trends shaping the domestic organic food industry, and evaluates the country’s investment environment. The report contains historical and actual assessments of industry performance, provides a shrewd look at the industry’s structure, analyses the demand and supply situation, and gives an all-round picture of the distribution system in the country. A competitive scenario review and also comprehensive profiles of the leading manufacturers in China’s organic food sector are provided. Additionally, mid- and long-term industry forecast data are at hand in the study.
- Insightful analysis of China’s business landscape, including economic outlook, tax and financial regulations.
- Key industry estimates, covering market sizing, growth drivers, labour costs, dominant producers and their market shares, potential entrants into the market, advances in technology, major foreign investments, etc.
- Deep insights into organic food sales volumes plus forecasts, organic food imports and exports, pricing, etc.
- Analysis of the marketing strategies, including the distribution system in China, domestic market entry, trading companies and local agents.
- Detailed profiles of the leading organic food producers.
- Extensive market outlook including forecasts up to 2018 and to 2023 of the Chinese organic food sector.
More discounted and new market research studies by the publisher can be found at AMID page.