London, UK (PRWEB) November 04, 2014
Australia is now the leading bauxite producer in the world, followed by China, Brazil and Indonesia. The bauxite resources are currently estimated to be enough to satisfy the demand; the situation is not likely to change in the following years. The world bauxite market followed stable growth trend during the 2008-2013 time period, except for 2009, when a decrease was provoked by the global economic crisis. Furthermore, in 2013 the global bauxite output remained at the same level as in 2012.
China is holding the leading position in the alumina market in terms of production volumes. The country accounts for 40% of the global alumina output. Australia and Brazil are also the important producers of alumina. Alumina output increased during 2013-2014, spurred by the expansions at major world alumina.
Topical research report “Bauxite and Alumina: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Bauxite and Alumina: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,850.00
The topical report examines the world bauxite and alumina industry performance during 2008-2013 and provides an overview of the market scenario globally, by region and by country. It includes a detailed product profile for bauxite and alumina, including information on key application areas, substitutes and world resources of the materials. Furthermore, the report offers bauxite and alumina prices statistics during 2008-2013. Besides, the study uncovers wealth of data on the materials consumption, demand, export and import volumes. In addition, it includes a comprehensive overview of the main bauxite and alumina producers as well as the main projects within the industry. Future prospects of the bauxite and alumina market up to 2018 are highlighted, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get full understanding of the current market situation and understand how the industry performance changed during 2008-2013.
- In-depth analysis of the major bauxite and alumina producers facilitates the process of searching for prospective partners and suppliers.
- The industry forecast through 2018 helps to define effective business strategies and take better business decisions.
- Expand knowledge of the global bauxite and alumina industry by obtaining an access to the demand, consumption and foreign statistics.
- Understand the key market trends during 2008-2013 and get an idea of the possible future trends.
- Extensive market analysis helps to define future investment opportunities and derive the maximum benefits.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.