a la mode provides help to appraisers in ways that software providers traditionally haven’t.
Naples, FL (PRWEB) November 05, 2014
The dominant national appraisal technology provider, a la mode (http://www.alamode.com), welcomes two more appraiser organizations today, to make a total of 19 Community Partners in its Community Partnerships Program. The new Community Partners include:
- National Society of Real Estate Appraisers (NSREA)
- Maryland Association of Appraisers (MAA)
Organizations that a la mode already supports as Community Partners are:
- North Carolina Real Estate Appraiser Association (NCREAA)
- Association of Texas Appraisers (ATA)
- National Association of Appraisers (NAA)
- South Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition (SCPAC)
- Colorado Association of Real Estate Appraisers (CAREA)
- Ohio Coalition of Appraisal Professionals (OCAP)
- WV Council of Appraiser Professionals (WVCAP)
- United Appraisers of Utah (UAU)
- Real Estate Appraisers Association (REAA)
- Coalition of Appraisers in Nevada (CAN)
- Portland / Rose City Chapter of NAIFA (IFANW)
- Mississippi Coalition of Appraisers (MSCAPP)
- Northern Colorado Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NCAREA)
- Delaware Association of Appraisers (DAA)
- Tennessee Appraiser Coalition (TAC)
- Coalition of Arizona Appraisers (CoAA)
- Arizona Association of Real Estate Appraisers (AAREA)
a la mode’s Community Partnerships Program gives real estate appraiser organizations tools to grow their ranks, reduce member and operating costs, and increase visibility. This is done through a la mode discounts for members, affinity partnerships that donate a portion of member purchases back to the organization, partnered education courses, sponsorship of organization events, and more. Through this program, a la mode provides help to appraisers in ways that software providers traditionally haven’t.
“We’d like to recognize our 19 Community Partners for taking the steps to do what’s best for appraisers and their members by joining us in our Community Partnerships Program,” said Matthew Biggers, director of Community Partnerships at a la mode. “With 19 Community Partners, it really is a testament that we advocate for appraisers and reinvest in their future more than any other appraisal software vendor, and that we will continue our history of advocating for them financially and logistically for years to come.”
Organizations interested in participating in the program can learn more and apply at http://www.alamode.com/community.
Celebrating 29 years as a mission-critical workflow technology leader in the real estate and mortgage industries, a la mode's products are used by hundreds of thousands of appraisers, salespeople, inspectors, and lending professionals to power more than 50% of all residential real estate transactions in the US each year. a la mode's flagship product for the lending industry is its Mercury Network, the nation's premiere valuation Vender Management Platform with over 20,000 transactions a day. In the appraisal sector, its TOTAL desktop software line is dominant, used by more appraisers than all other brands combined. And in the agent market, a la mode's Broker Reciprocity and Analytics products enjoy top-tier direct access to MLS listings and sales data via integration contracts with local boards serving more than 500,000 licenses salespeople nationwide.
a la mode is headquartered in Naples, FL, with additional offices and approximately 200 employees located in Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City, and Washington, DC. For more information about the company, visit http://www.alamode.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarked of their registered owners.
Press inquiries, contact:
Product Marketing Manager
a la mode, inc.