Our attorneys pride themselves on a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives and then focus on coming to creative, strategic solutions.
Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) November 05, 2014
The 2014 Mid-South Super Lawyers ratings of outstanding lawyers was released today, and 15 Bone McAllester Norton attorneys were included. Eleven were named as Mid-South Super Lawyers, while four were included as Mid-South Rising Stars.
“Our attorneys pride themselves on a thorough understanding of our client’s objectives and then focus on coming to creative, strategic solutions,” said Charles W. Bone, founder and chairman of Bone McAllester Norton PLLC. “I believe that’s why our peers have chosen more than a dozen of our attorneys for awards like this. We are grateful to them for observing the expertise and passion behind what we do.”
Mid-South Super Lawyers are selected through a multi-phased process, which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The list is produced by Super Lawyers, a national rating service that includes more than 70 practice areas.
Super Lawyers also selects attorneys to be included in its Rising Stars list, which is compiled using the same requirements and selection process as the Super Lawyers list. However, to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for no more than 10 years.
The 11 Mid-South Super Lawyers are:
- Charles Robert Bone, business litigation;
- John Branham (of counsel), business litigation;
- Larry Bridgesmith (of counsel), labor and employment law;
- David Briley, personal injury: plaintiff;
- James A. Crumlin, Jr., labor and employment law;
- Sharon (Sheri) O. Jacobs, environmental law;
- Anne C. Martin, employment litigation: defense;
- Sam (Mac) J. McAllester, III, real estate law;
- Bryan E. Pieper, business litigation;
- Edward M. Yarbrough, criminal defense;
- Stephen J. Zralek, intellectual property litigation.
The four Mid-South Rising Stars are:
- David M. Anthony, bankruptcy law;
- Alex Little, criminal defense;
- Andrea P. Perry, real estate law;
- Chris Raybeck, banking.
ABOUT BONE MCALLESTER NORTON PLLC
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service law firm with 40 attorneys and offices in Nashville, Sumner and Williamson counties, Tennessee. Our attorneys focus on 18 distinct practice areas, providing the wide range of legal services ordinarily required by established and growing businesses and entrepreneurs. Among our practices, we represent clients in business and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities matters, commercial lending and creditors’ rights, commercial real estate and development, governmental regulatory matters, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, intellectual property strategy and enforcement, entertainment and environmental matters. Our client base reflects the firm’s deep understanding and coverage of today’s leading industry and business segments. For more information, visit http://www.bonelaw.com.
# # #