London, UK (PRWEB) November 05, 2014
In 2013, the world output of talc and pyrophyllite reached the 7.4 million tonnes mark. If compared with 2012, the total production volume fell by 0.4%. Most talc and pyrophyllite reserves are concentrated in Brazil.
Large volumes of talc are consumed by the ceramics, paper, plastics and paint industries, while pyrophyllite is utilized mainly in the production of electric insulators, refractories, ceramic products and in glass.
China ranked the 1st country in the world in terms of pyrophyllite and talc output volume in 2013; the country’s market share totaled almost 30% in that year. India and Brazil were the world’s second and third largest manufacturers, respectively.
The demand for pyrophyllite and talc is higher across the emerging countries rather than in the developed ones. The prices are unlikely to post a significant increase in the next years, as the global resources are estimated to be enough to satisfy the slowly growing demand for talc and pyrophyllite.
Topical research report “Talc and Pyrophyllite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Talc and Pyrophyllite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The in-demand study provides a guide to the talc and pyrophyllite market globally and by country, and gives wealth of unique information on the market development during the 2008-2013 time period. It provides an extensive analysis of the talc and pyrophyllite market scenario, includes product profiles and details on the key application spheres, substitutes and world resources of the examined materials. Additionally, the comprehensive study examines the mine production, talc and pyrophyllite consumption and demand structure, encloses a clear picture of the competitive environment and profiles of the main producers. The study provides detailed prices, demand and supply statistics globally and by country. An all-round market forecast through 2018 is presented, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get better understanding of the global talc and pyrophyllite industry by gaining an access to the industry analysis.
- Expand knowledge of the talc and pyrophyllite market performance from 2008 to 2013.
- An all-round review of the market scenario helps to improve decision-making process.
- Extensive overview of the major pyrophyllite and talc producers helps to search for potential consumers and suppliers.
- A five-year market forecast aids to identify prospective investment opportunities.
- Get a look at the talc and pyrophyllite demand and supply statistics.
- Gain a clear picture of the key market trends within 2008-2013.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.