G5 features four padded corners for extra protection, and two sets of mini stands for setting up the iPad at a low typing angle. The G5 case is compatible with all charging carts, including the Bretford, Anthro, Datamation, Ergotron, and others.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
Sunrise Hitek’s üuber store has just released an accompanying demonstration video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccvuepsqeug&feature=youtu.be in correspondence with the release of their new G5 version of their popular slim tough case for iPad Air and iPad 2/3/4. In addition to the Slim Tough Case’s signature multi-layer construction, the G5 features four padded corners for extra protection, and two sets of mini stands for setting up the iPad at a low typing angle. The G5 case is compatible with all charging carts, including the Bretford, Anthro, Datamation, Ergotron, and others.
- Dual-layer rugged design – protective silicone skin over inner hard case
- Naked frame for the very best touch experience, 100% stylus compatible
- Two asset tag windows on back make device tracking super easy
- Strong kickstand with stainless steel pins provides superb stability
- Stand can be used as a handle for holding the iPad with one hand
- Slim profile designed to fit the Bretford and other charging carts
- Available in (8) bright colors. Mixed-color orders still receive quantity discount
- Optional full-color customization with logo artwork and tracking barcode
- Includes all the features of G5 Standard, plus the following:
- Armor plate folio cover completely shields the glass screen from damage
- Auto sleep/wake feature saves the iPad’s battery
- Magnetic closure keeps the folio cover shut when closed
- Built-in stylus glides smoothly on the glass screen and keeps it clean
- G5 Folio for iPad 2/3/4 is 1” thick; G5 Folio for iPad Air is 0.875” thick.
*Will fit in most but not all charging carts
About Sunrise Hitek
Sunrise Hitek’s üuber store, formerly known as iGear, is a leading maker of protective gear for Apple’s iPad. The brand changed to üuber when the company starting developing cases for other devices, such as the MacBook, Chromebook, and Samsung devices. Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC, owner of the üuber brand, also operates Sunrise Digital, a leading digital printing company based in Chicago. As a G7 Qualified Master Printer, Sunrise is uniquely qualified among protective gear makers to offer a wide array of customization options, ensuring the most consistent and accurate color reproduction. Sunrise is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.