San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) November 06, 2014
Today, Readdle announced the launch of Fluix, its business-focused offering that enables team collaboration in the field. With Fluix, more than 200 businesses, from various industries, are already turning their iPads into powerful portals of productivity.
“We were one of the first to recognize the iPad’s productivity potential, and created products and services that allowed users to expand what’s possible with their mobile devices,” said Igor Zhadanov, CEO of Readdle. “With Fluix, we are empowering businesses to take advantage of mobility, leverage and optimize it to create a new standard of efficiency.”
Fluix goes beyond general document management. By automating collaboration, Fluix bridges the gap between the mobile workforce and the office, accelerating the document lifecycle to improve efficiency and drive revenue growth. Current customers include Roche, Siemens, Duke, Ecolab, BMW, Yamaha, and Henry Schein.
“Fluix’s easy-to-use, yet powerful features opened the door to making a smooth transition to the paperless culture for our company” said Ignacio Garcia Guerrero, Information Manager of Roche Farma, S.A.
With Fluix, businesses can:
Collaborate with your mobile workforce
· Create personalized workflows to digitize current paper-driven approval processes.
· Fill out forms and gather feedback on documents with highlights, handwritten mark-ups and other annotation tools.
· Keep team members, wherever they are, up-to-date with the newest collateral, forms and contracts.
Drive efficiency with digital documents
· Automate the document workflow, reallocating time back to revenue generating activities.
· Reduce paper consumption and related expenses, decreasing your carbon footprint.
· Lower the risk of human error and prevent accidental process deviation.
Stay secure and compliant
· Sign documents with legally binding, handwritten and digital signatures.
· Quickly configure user and group permissions to comply with current internal policies.
· Lock sensitive data with data encryption at rest and in motion.
Fluix is a software as a service document management solution for companies of all sizes. The collaborative service offers everything to build and reliably control the flow of documents from the office to mobile employees and back, all from the cloud. Fluix’s iPad app enables users to read and annotate documents, fill in PDF forms and sign agreements on-the-go. For more information, email sales(at)readdle(dot)com.
Founded in 2007, Readdle is one of the most successful publishers of business and productivity applications on the iOS platform. Readdle's award-winning products include PDF Expert, Scanner Pro, Documents, Calendars 5 and Printer Pro, and have more than 33 million users, significantly defining their categories.
With offices in Odessa, Ukraine and San Francisco, Calif., Readdle combines outstanding end-user experience with security, scalability and granular control that businesses expect. For more information about Readdle, please visit