(PRWEB) November 07, 2014
Researchomatic, the largest e-library for academic research has launched its new and improved website - http://www.researchomatic.com.
The redesigned website, created by the library’s in-house design team, embodies the mission to maintain and improve library services that reflect the informational and educational needs of our diverse academic community. The Researchomatic homepage welcomes the visitors with attractive new color scheme, a simple web design with appealing pictures and drop down menus to make searching options easier.
Major features of the new site include:
- Automatic adaptation to any computer, mobile phone or tablet for the best user experience.
- All navigation is condensed to one location and will be available from all pages of the website.
- Enhanced design, readability and engaging user interface.
- A persistent search bar to help users search from any page of the website.
- Two search modes powered by Google.
New Features of the Mobile Website include:
- The same website menu will be available from the mobile website.
- All information, including summary, author notes and reviews can be seen at the same time.
- Menu options for the mobile website are now on the left with the exceptions of “Login,” which remains at the top right as part of the website menu.
“With changes in technology and continued demand by users it was time for a restructuring of the online portal to our services,” said Jimmy Reddick, Director of Publishing of Researchomatic. “The new site features a clean, fresh look, and will greatly improve the experience of online library users. We look forward to feedback from users as we continue to develop and expand the new service.”
To learn more about the products and services offered by Researchomatic and to gain information on their latest updates, visit Researchomatic.com or call one of their expert team members at 1-866-847-6549.
About the Company:
Researchomatic is known as the World’s largest e- library, which is facilitating academic professionals across all educational fields. It is the most favored e-library of students, researchers and teachers as it contains a vast data of more than 4 million research-based topics on about 1000 subject areas. Researchomatic also offers a Free Citation Generator that allows instant bibliography generation for top 10 citation styles like APA, MLA& Harvard etc.