Crawford combines the industry’s top talent and web-based technology to ensure innovative solutions that improve employee health while optimizing bottom line results.
Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) November 18, 2014
Crawford Advisors has introduced a new interactive enrollment decision support tool to help both employers and their employees. This easy to use tool represents a new approach to benefits shopping and enrollment, helping employees make more informed decisions across a range of benefits offerings. And it accomplishes this through an interactive and engaging user experience. The tool is called "Ask Emma" and is provided to Crawford Advisors' clients through a partnership with BSwift.
Advantages For Employers Include:
- Enhances the employee benefits shopping experience
- Promotes consumerism and value approach
- Tailors enrollment guidance to employees' unique needs
- Educates employees on available benefits, supporting recruitment and retention
- Fast and easy to implement
Advantages For Employees Include:
- Easy to understand and fun to use
- Reduces the guesswork when benefits shopping
- Convenient one-stop shopping
- Personalizes cost comparisons by health needs and preferred doctors/hospitals
- Models future health scenarios for the whole family
- Translates insurance jargon into easy-to-understand explanations
The Ask Emma decision support tool guides employees through the buying process by asking a few simple questions. It then suggests the plans that fit the individual needs of each employee. Ask Emma is fully integrated into the shopping and enrollment platform for a seamless consumer experience. It is one of the many sophisticated technologies offered by Crawford Advisors for their benefits clients. Crawford combines the industry’s top talent and web-based technology to ensure innovative solutions that improve the health of company employees while optimizing bottom line results.
Crawford Advisors, LLC helps organizations design, implement and administer health, life, disability and voluntary benefit programs. The end result is a benefits program that is cost-effective and maximizes employee value while meeting the needs of the bottom line. Crawford's expert benefits, compliance and administration team guides companies in the areas of strategic design, financial analysis, administration and employee health improvement to help deliver the best value for what has become one of the largest expenses for most organizations. Crawford provides sophisticated solutions and comprehensive services to optimize value for their client’s health and welfare benefit plans. Call 800-451-8519 for a complimentary executive consultation, or visit the Crawford Advisors website at http://www.CrawfordAdvisors.com.