We want people throughout the state of New York — and especially here in the City — to know that we’re here to help them, to fight for their rights.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 10, 2014
Kaplan Lawyers PC, a renowned New York City personal injury law firm, just announced the launch of its new website, now streamlined so that people injured in an accident in New York can quickly find the legal help they need. The website is available at http://kaplanlawyers.com/.
The firm’s website is easier to use than ever before, designed to give New Yorkers useful information about state and federal law as it pertains to personal injury, construction accidents, auto accidents, medical malpractice, criminal defense, and more. The site’s content has also been expertly optimized to reach a larger audience online.
“We want people throughout the state of New York — and especially here in the City — to know that we’re here to help them, to fight for their rights,” said Executive Director, Richard Sabatino.
“People are injured in New York every single day, through no fault of their own. When that happens, they need solid information, and they need to connect with an attorney as soon as possible. Our new website gets them started on the right foot from the first step,” Sabatino said.
Because every legal matter is unique, the firm’s site does not provide specific legal advice for individual cases. Kaplan is quick to point out that prospective clients still need to meet with their NYC accident attorneys to review the facts of an injury and determine whether they have a valid claim. But Kaplan hopes that the new site will give injured victims a helpful understanding of how New York personal injury law works.
Among the new features at KaplanLawyers.com, visitors will find:
- Detailed information about more than two dozen areas of law, with additional pages to be added on a regular basis in the months ahead.
- Testimonials from real clients whose lives have been fundamentally changed after Kaplan Lawyers PC obtained a substantial settlement or verdict in their cases.
- Personal profiles for NYC accident attorneys Bart. D Kaplan, Esq. and Jared S. Kaplan, Esq., written to give potential clients a peek into the lives of the lawyers who might represent their interests in court.
- The all-new New York Personal Injury Resource Library, containing dozens of How-To’s and FAQs related to common accident injuries in New York City.
- A newly launched New York Legal Blog, containing fresh twists and takes on hot-topic legal issues affecting New York, as well as helpful hints and other information that can improve New Yorkers’ daily lives and safeguard their legal interests.
- A free Case Evaluation form, which allows injured people or their families to contact an attorney directly using a quick-and-easy online form in order to discuss the merits of a potential case at absolutely no charge.
“We’re especially excited about the site’s written content,” Sabatino said. “Not only does it raise our firm’s profile online and in the community, but I believe it also provides a real service to New York.”
About Kaplan Lawyers PC
Kaplan Lawyers PC is a New York City personal injury law firm that helps victims of personal injury and their families in Bronx, Queens, and Kings Counties, as well as all of New York City. For more information or to get help with a potential claim, call Kaplan Lawyers PC in the City at (212) 563-1900 or on Long Island at (516) 399-2364.