BOSTON (PRWEB) November 10, 2014
The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 16 attorneys in its Boston office are included in the 2014 edition Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 12 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and 4 were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Boston shareholder Barbara A. Jones was named to the 2014 Women’s Edition - Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as Massachusetts Super Lawyers:
- Mark A. Berthiaume, Civil Litigation Defense
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Real Estate
- H. Hamilton Hackney, Environmental
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Labor & Employment
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Victor H. Polk, Jr., Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as 2014 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- William C. Donovan, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Jack S. Gearan, Labor & Employment
- Justin Keith, Labor & Employment
- Zachary Kleinsasser, Business Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office
Founded in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to more than 60 attorneys practicing in the areas of corporate, emerging technology, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 36 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.