DALLAS (PRWEB) November 11, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of October transactions and new assignments.
The SRS Real Estate Partners Birmingham office has announced several transactions.
- Aultman Dental, LLC has leased 1,680 square feet at South Park Shopping Center in Pell City, Ala. Martin Smith of the SRS Birmingham office represented the landlord, 231 South, LLC in the transaction.
- Food Giant will open in the former Bruno’s 53,400-square-foot store along Eastchase Parkway in Montgomery, Ala. Martin Smith represented the landlord, Ahold USA, in the transaction.
- Cypress Equities has leased a 2,000-square-foot space at Promenade Tannehill to AAA. Martin Smith represented the landlord in the transaction.
- Young Insurance has leased 1,640 square feet at Village on Lorna in Hoover, Ala. Martin Smith office represented the landlord, Safeway Group in the transaction.
- Captain D’s will be opening a 2,789-square-foot location in Five Points West along Bessemer Road. Martin Smith represented Captain D’s in the transaction.
- Marco’s Pizza will be open a 2,124-square-foot location at The Shops of Colonnade in Birmingham, Ala. Martin Smith and Adam Baxter of the SRS Real Estate Partners Birmingham office represented Marco’s Pizza in the transaction.
- Additionally, Adam Baxter represented his client, Iron Tribe Fitness, in the opening of three new locations. A 4,200-square-foot space in Lakeway, Texas, a 4,086-square-foot space in Leawood, Kan., and a 4,380-square-foot space in Overland Park, Kan.
- AT&T Retailer has opened a new location in a 1,800-square-foot space in Hanceville, Ala. Adam Baxter represented the landlord, Skinner Group, LLC.
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses leased a 4,610-square-foot space at Grapevine Towne Center located at 1217 W. Hwy 114 in Grapevine, Texas. America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses is headquartered in metro Atlanta, and has over 350 locations across the United States.
Dawn Greiner and Ryan Johnson of the SRS Real Estate Partners Dallas/Ft. Worth office, and Kathryn Bieber Knoll with Cassidy Turley represented the tenant, America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses in the transaction. Grapevine/Tate Joint Venture, a Texas joint venture is the landlord for this development. Matt Luedtke of The Weitzman Group represented the landlord.
- Playtrics, LLC (Playtri) has leased a 3,407-square-foot space at Austin Ranch in The Colony, Texas. Austin Ranch is located at the southeast corner of Windhaven Parkway & Saintsbury Drive in The Colony.
Carissa Brown and Tyler Isbell of the SRS Real Estate Partners Dallas/Ft. Worth office represented the landlord, Billingsley Company, in the transaction.
- The Garlic Knot Pizza has signed a lease for a 1,900-square-foot space at Willow Grove Shopping Center. The Garlic Knot Pizza serves authentic New York style pizza and pasta and is expected to open in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Jim Hoffman and Tony Pierangeli of the SRS Real Estate Partners Denver office represented the landlord, Willow Grove Shopping Center in the transaction.
- SHUX, a mobile device repair provider, has signed a 1,550-square-foot lease at 1491 E. Osceola Pkwy., at Osceola Shoppes in Kissimmee, Fla.
Danielle O’Hara Murphy of the SRS Real Estate Partners Orlando office represented the tenant, SHUX, in the transaction.
Three new tenants are now open at Shops at 38th Street, a neighborhood shopping center located at the northwest corner of Indian School Road and 38th Street in the Arcadia area of Phoenix, Ariz.
- The Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar is opening their second location just one year after their first location opened at 16th Street and Bethany Home.
- OccuMed Diagnostics will be operating an occupational diagnostic lab that provides DOT physical examinations as well as corporate and individual drug and alcohol testing for drug-free work compliance.
- The Blind Tiger Tattoo, formerly Phoenix Tattoo Company, is relocating to 38th Street and conveniently located only a few doors down from The Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar.
Scott Ellsworth of the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, 38th Street Center Oliver, LLC, in all three lease transactions.
- Blue Line Pizza opened its fifth San Francisco Bay Area restaurant on Oct. 2 in Daly City, Calif. Located at 511 Westlake Center, the 2,978-square-foot pizzeria is within the Westlake Shopping Center.
Ross White of the SRS Real Estate Partners San Francisco office exclusively represents the tenant, Blue Line Pizza.
- The SRS Real Estate Partners San Jose office announced that it secured a ground lease on a 5,367-square-foot former freestanding restaurant on behalf of a private investor. Located at 2000 So. Bascom Ave. in Campbell, Calif., the tenant plans to build a 5,000-square-foot retail building. The site is directly across from The Pruneyard Shopping Center, with Trader Joe’s, Marshalls, and Sports Basement as the anchor tenants.
Bob Quigley of the SRS Real Estate Partners San Jose office represented the landlord, O.T. Martin Trust, in the transaction. Kurt Grundman with Lockehouse Retail Group represented the tenant, MV Campbell LLC.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in North America exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.