London, UK (PRWEB) November 12, 2014
The annual volumes of the world tellurium production varies between around 250 and 300 tonnes. Most of the refinery production capacities of tellurium are concentrated in the North American, European and Asian regions. Tellurium is produced across such countries as Belgium, Chile, Australia, Mexico, China, Germany, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, Poland and the Philippines.
The world tellurium consumption followed a downward trend in 2013. Despite the growth slowdown, the overall tellurium market is anticipated to increase in the upcoming years. However, the demand for the material will remain unstable.
The metallurgical industry is the largest application sector for tellurium; its share of the overall tellurium consumption accounted for 42% in 2013. The photovoltaics industry is the second largest consumer of the material, with a share of 26% of the global consumption.
Topical research study “Tellurium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Tellurium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,390.00
The topical report provides an insight into the global tellurium industry globally and by country, covers the key market trends between 2008 and 2013. It presents a description of tellurium, including its global resources and main application spheres. Moreover, the study contains a comprehensive analysis of the tellurium demand, consumption and prices over the analysed period. The current market situation and the historical background are examined in the report. Furthermore, the study offers an insightful review of the competitive landscape and highlights the dominant tellurium producers. It provides wealth of unique data on the export and import of the material and presents an extensive overview of the downstream markets. Tellurium market forecasts through 2018 are included, too.
Reasons to Buy:
- Comprehensive analysis of the world tellurium market helps to define effective growth strategies.
- The report offers wealth of unique data on the tellurium demand, consumption, export and import.
- All-round analysis of the tellurium market helps to explore prospective investment opportunities.
- The report helps to plan future business decisions using the given market forecast through 2018.
- Get an access to information on the tellurium prices fluctuations.
- Up-to-date data on the key manufacturers facilitate search for prospective partners.
- Extensive review of the downstream markets helps to find potential customers and support sales activities.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.