ORLANDO, Fl. (PRWEB) November 12, 2014
Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, today announced the winners of its annual Project Excellence Awards program at Deltek’s Insight 2014 user conference held in Orlando, Florida. Deltek’s Project Excellence Awards recognize outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving compliance, increasing profitability and winning new business.
Tweet this: Congrats #DeltekInsight 14 Project Excellence Winners! @POSSIBLE, @keywcorp, Chickasaw Nation, SES, @HillmannGroup, @AcuityBusiness
The winners were selected from a broad pool of applicants that applied for the awards in 2014.
- The winner of the Biggest Business Impact Award is POSSIBLE, a WPP Digital Company.
When three marketing agencies merged together in 2012, POSSIBLE was formed and realized it needed to integrate its traffic management and financial management processes. Since implementing Deltek’s Traffic LIVE and Maconomy solutions, the firm has seen increased visibility into people capacity and job status, has improved client satisfaction, is delivering more projects on time and on budget, and has increased cash flow.
- The winner of the Best Innovation Award is KEYW Corporation, a total solutions company that focuses on solving the toughest challenges in Cyberspace, Geospace and Counterterrorism for Government and Enterprise customers. As a large organization, KEYW utilizes numerous subcontractor employees in the execution of its contracts, causing challenges in accurately collecting the work completed and the time billed. By requiring its subcontractors to use Deltek’s Time and Expense module, KEYW automated the creation of Costpoint AP labor vouchers based on T&E labor, dramatically reducing the interval between cost incurred and costs billed. As a result, KEYW increased the speed of its month-end closing schedule by at least 3 days, reduced the error rate on sub-contractor labor timesheets by 90%, and eliminated the need for reconciling labor between multiple systems.
- The winner of the Best Implementation Award is Science and Engineering Services (SES) – a leader and one of the fastest growing aerospace and defense manufacturers. In order to grow its business and manage its complex programs, SES rolled out Deltek’s Integrated Program Management (IPM) solutions, integrating it with Deltek Costpoint in the back-office. Implementing in just 3 weeks, the firm perfected how it used Deltek’s EVM solution, Cobra, enhanced its performance analysis and insight by upgrading to wInsight Analytics, and streamlined workflows and standardized processes across the entire system through PM Compass, Deltek’s Program Management Command Center. As a result, it now completes monthly project deliverables 2-3 days early, runs an entirely paperless EVM process, and has more time to analyze past performance and ensure future success.
- The winner of the Best Intelligence Award is Chickasaw Nation Industries (CNI) – a diverse set of companies that offers a portfolio of services including IT, professional staffing, engineering and manufacturing. As part of its expansion plans, CNI launched a dedicated Strategy Department and leveraged Deltek Govwin IQ’s industry analysis, agency profiles, program descriptions and various opportunity resources to find and win new business. As a result, CNI now has greater business development (BD) cost control, has improved BD resource planning and has increased win rates. CNI is projecting a 5% lift across its business from using GovWin IQ.
- The winner of the Project Excellence Partner Award is Hillmann Consulting with Deltek partner, Acuity Business Solutions. Hillmann Consulting – a recognized leader in the Environmental & Engineering Consulting industry – was using an antiquated system to run its business, requiring manual work that inhibited its growth. With expertise from Acuity, Hillmann moved to Deltek Vision in the Cloud. The solution now powers Hillmann’s front and back office, delivering measurable benefits including: reducing days sales outstanding by 7-10 days, accelerating the monthly close process by one week, and saving 40 hours a month in accounting and payroll processing time.
“Each year at Deltek Insight, it is a privilege to stand before thousands of attendees and recognize a few of our world-class customers and partners, and to celebrate their success and achievements with the Project Excellence Awards,” said Mike Corkery, President and CEO of Deltek. “This year’s applicants for the awards were undoubtedly among the most innovative and successful companies in their respective industries. On behalf of the entire Deltek team, I congratulate each winner on their commitment to excellence and thank them for their partnership."
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 18,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® http://www.deltek.com
Follow us on Twitter @Deltek or fan us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/deltekinc