“This new product will yield big savings to the bottom line by effectively using less film to securely wrap a unit load for transportation.” - Azaad Shamsi, Product Manager – Engineered Films, Liberty Technologies
Vienna, OH (PRWEB) November 14, 2014
Liberty Technologies, a Millwood company (http://www.millwoodinc.com) and a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services, is extending the Infinity family of stretch wrap engineered films with the addition of Infinity Ultra-high Performance (UHP), 28 gauge hand-wrap. The Infinity family of film is exclusive to the Millwood sales team and the Liberty Technologies distributor network.
“By offering the Infinity in 28 gauge, Liberty Technologies provides yet another solution to the food and beverage industry,” says Azaad Shamsi, Product Manager – Engineered Films, Liberty Technologies.“This new product will yield big savings to the bottom line by effectively using less film to securely wrap a unit load for transportation.”
Infinity UHP hand-wrap has several key benefits over traditional stretch films, including:
- Stronger to protect your product
- Provides superior cling for the demanding sub-zero cold storage applications
- Delivers greater puncture resistance to hold corners better on all load profiles
- Provides higher Force to load eliminates transit damage
- Minimal neck down allows maximum coverage
- Lighter weight rolls than traditional hand-wrap reduces operator fatigue and improves efficiency
- Reduces edge damage helps keep costs low by decreasing film waste
- Optimal clarity for identification of product and bar code scanning
“The Infinity-UHP hand-wrap adds a new capability to our product offering,” adds Kirk Ambrose, GM – Liberty Technologies. “We are confident our customers will welcome this new film because of the low total cost and improved protection in a high paced environment."