London, UK (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
The highest potash demand is registered in Latin and North America, South and East Asia, Central and Western Europe. Meantime, China, Brazil and the USA are the leading countries in terms of potash consumption volumes.
As of 2013, the potash production amounted to 35 million metric tons, recording 1.3% YoY growth in comparison with 2012. In the same year, Canada took lead in the world potash market in terms of production volume; its share accounted for over 30% of the world potash output. The country was followed by Russia with a 15.3% share, Belarus with a 14.2% and China with a 12.4% share.
The world potash reserves are estimated at approximately 9.5 billion tonnes. The richest reserves are found in Canada and Russia, 4.4 billion and 3.3 billion tonnes of potash, respectively.
The global annual potash consumption is predicted to rise by 3% annually in the years ahead. New potash projects that are forecast to be carried out by 2018 are likely to make a sound contribution to the production growth.
Topical research study “Potash: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd is now available at mcgroup.co.uk
Title: Potash: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 1,450.00
The topical report provides an in-depth analysis of the global potash industry performance between 2008 and 2013. The study is enriched with the key facts on the market scenario globally and by country. It presents an extensive product profile, including data on the main potash properties, its key application spheres and global resources. Furthermore, the report examines the potash mine production, consumption, and demand structure; contains a detailed investigation of the competitive landscape and uncovers details on the main potash manufacturers; provides statistics on the potash import, export, trade and prices. The potash downstream markets analysis is also included in the report. Moreover, future prospects of the potash industry through 2018 are discussed in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get clear understanding of the potash industry development within the key geographical areas.
- Thorough examination of the main potash producers helps to search for prospective suppliers, consumers and partners.
- Enhance decision making process and ensure effective business planning.
- Analysis of the future market opportunities helps to derive the maximum benefits.
- Receive access to the unique and valuable information on the potash mining, production, export, imports, consumption and prices.
- Understand how the potash market is expected to develop through 2018.
- Profound downstream markets review helps to raise sales and expand knowledge of the customers businesses.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.