WASHINGTON, DC (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
FierceGovernment (http://www.fiercegovernment.com) today announced its third annual “Fierce 15” list of creative and innovative federal employees.
An internationally recognized four-time-a-week e-newsletter reaching nearly 16,000 federal employees and industry executives, FierceGovernment provides subscribers with an authoritative briefing on the latest developments in the U.S. government, with a special focus on transparency, the federal budget, federal use of social media, acquisition, and research and development. Sign up is free at http://www.fiercegovernment.com/signup.
FierceGovernment, which covers all aspects of federal agencies ranging from workforce issues to mission execution, conducted interviews with government and industry officials to find some of the most forward-thinking people working within the government. The benchmark for inclusion was high; the innovation FierceGovernment recognizes is meant to be genuine and groundbreaking.
The 2014 Fierce 15 innovation leaders are:
- Larry Criscione, reliability and risk engineer at the Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Dan Doney, chief innovation officer at the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Melanie Falin, program manager for VA Acquisition Academy, Office of Acquisition and Logistics at the Veterans Affairs Department
- Chi Hickey, program manager within the Identity Assurance and Trusted Access Division, General Services Administration
- Tiffany Hixson, regional commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration
- Stacy Kane, deputy director of the Presidential Innovation Fellows at 18F, General Services Administration
- Lisa LaPlant, lead program planner for FDsys, Government Printing Office
- Alison Lemon, public health advisor at the office of women’s health, Food and Drug Administration
- Courtney Matson, fellowship program manager at the Office of Science and Technology, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Mark Naggar, program manager of the HHS Buyers Club, Health and Human Services Department
- Operations Integration and Analysis Division within the Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition, Customs and Border Protection
- Michael Reardon, policy advisor team lead for employment-related support policy at the Office of Disability Employment Policy, Labor Department
- John Sanders, assistant administrator for the office of security capabilities and chief technology officer, Transportation Security Administration
- Steve Schliesman, assistant deputy chief information officer for project management, Veterans Affairs Department
- Corinna Zarek, attorney-advisor with the Office of Government Information Service, National Archives and Records Administration
Please visit our website, http://www.fiercegovernment.com.
FierceMarkets, a wholly owned subsidiary of Questex Media Group, is a leader in B2B emedia, providing information and marketing services in the telecommunications, life sciences, healthcare, IT, energy, government, finance, and retail industries through its portfolio of email newsletters, websites, webinars and live events. Every business day, FierceMarkets' wide array of publications reaches more than 1.3 million executives in more than 100 countries.
Current publications include: Energy: FierceEnergy; FierceSmartGrid; Smart Grid News Healthcare: FierceEMR; FierceHealthcare; FierceHealthFinance; FierceHealthIT; FierceHealthPayer; FierceHealthPayerAnti-Fraud; FierceMedicalImaging; FierceMobileHealthcare; FiercePracticeManagement; Hospital Impact Telecom:FierceWireless; FierceCable; FierceDeveloper; FierceOnlineVideo; FierceTelecom; FierceWirelessTech; FierceWireless:Europe / TelecomsEMEA, Telecom Asia; Life Sciences:FierceBiotech; FierceBiotechIT; FierceBiotech Research; FierceCRO; FierceDiagnostics, FierceDrugDelivery; FierceMedicalDevices; FiercePharma; FiercePharmaMarketing; FiercePharmaManufacturing; FierceVaccines; FierceAnimalHealth Enterprise IT:FierceBigData; FierceCIO; FierceCIO:TechWatch; FierceContentManagement; FierceMobileIT; FierceEnterpriseCommunications; Finance: FierceCFO; FierceFinanceIT; Government: FierceGovernment; FierceGovernmentIT; FierceHomelandSecurity; FierceMobileGovernment; Marketing & Retail: FierceCMO; FierceMobileMarketer; FierceMobileRetail; FierceRetail; and FierceRetailIT.